09 Aero car cheap cheap cheap

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a red aero coupe with less than 1k miles for around $74k at a dealer on autotrader if you want a price reference. Sounds like a great deal for mid 60's.

THAT car( at the Porsche dealership) is NOT a factory Aero Car...Look at the splitter AND it has cunnards..???

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not sure about the options but I have seen the car in person. It is sharp! He needs the money, I would be surprised if the ad got pulled prior to the end of the auction. Looks like someone is going to get a nearly new viper. Btw, I would be happy to look at it for anyone that's interested.

If I didnt have my ACR I would of bought it already and made a baby ACR out of it..:omg:

Wish I could talk the wife into buying it but she hates the wing thing..:rolleyes:

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry but the auction closed before I saw your post or I would post the link. Can't find it now. I had simply searched ebay for 2009 Dodge Viper, the red aero coupe was the first one to show up with 2 bids. It was at $65,100 with no reserve when I looked.

If you check the completed listings, it sold for 67,501.88---good deal in my opinion.

Bill

sun diego

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Asking these people if you should buy a car is like asking a ****** if you should try the stuff.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I cannot believe what I am hearing. Red is not flashy enough. Red is THE color for the Viper. What color was the 1st Viper show car? Red! What was the color of the most recent Viper show car? Red!

And for a little comparison what color comes to mind when you picture a Ferrari? Red. Just because it is the most common over the years does not mean it is the least flashy. Most people consider it "arrest me red." That name did not come about because it gets lost in the shadows.

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I cannot believe what I am hearing. Red is not flashy enough. Red is THE color for the Viper. What color was the 1st Viper show car? Red! What was the color of the most recent Viper show car? Red!

And for a little comparison what color comes to mind when you picture a Ferrari? Red. Just because it is the most common over the years does not mean it is the least flashy. Most people consider it "arrest me red." That name did not come about because it gets lost in the shadows.

Ron, SSG and yellow will draw the crowds....and the most recent show car had white stripes. I was going to order one, but as you know, it wasn't available.

Bill

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bet it's not. He's been on the fence for a long time. He likes the aero, and wants a deal, but the red isn't flashy enough. I'd say the congrats are premature....

Bill

I dont agree about your statement on red....Red is pretty flashy and when you add some stripes I bet it would really set it off....Ringgold has a nice Yellow with silver stripes Coupe but I doubt he would sell it for that crazy of a price...Tomball has a SSG/Blk. stripe coupe but again your not snagging it for 67K:omg: I know sells homes is looking for a deal but sometimes you have to decide on money saved/options vs color and wheather its worth it to you..:dunno: OR.... just wait until next month when FIDODGE offers the 20K incentive again.:rolleyes: Kevin

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would not hold out waiting for any employee discounts. There have only been a few times when any employee discount was available for any Viper. Even the one you mention was not communicated to employees, thus very, very few participated. And any employee or dealer that assisted in a buy to flip scheme should be fired or removed.

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Excellent and unique buy!! at some point recommend you join VCA......Congrats....