1/12 VIPER COUPE WANTED....

vipernut

VCA International Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I 'm trying to get my hands on one of the 1/12 Anson Viper Coupes from a few years ago!
I know most of you will say that only RT10s were made..but I know of a couple of prototype Coupes....I was offered one a year or so ago..but I passed..(didn't want to spend the money!)...It's been bugging me ever since!
so if anybody out there..now wants to part with theirs..LMK!

THANKS!

WickedV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone have pictures?
BTW, is there a significant difference between the cars that Anson brought out and the ones by JRL?

ViperArry

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recently saw a JRL one... it´s similar to the Anson ones... only the box differs.
I don´t know about the production numbers.

Why did they make a concept of the Coupe, and didn´t release it as a production model? Seems to me that with a 1:12 concept.... the tools should be there to make it a production car.
Vipernut, what can you tell more about this car? What color was it, did you saw pictures of it? I´m intrested in buying one too...

OP
OP
vipernut

vipernut

Venom Member
Reaction score
I guess I've started something here.....It wasn't that long ago (6 months?) that I was offered the car(s)..
.If I remember they were even put up on EBay...

I'm not sure I can get more info ...but I'll try!!

HELLOOOOOOOO......anybody out there be the one(s) who got them?

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's what I believe....

You won't find it and even if you do expect to pay up to a front fascia. JRL has been out of business for quite a while and I've never heard of a 1/12th GTS. There's always been the RT/10's circling the globe on eBay. I don't think even Maurice Lang has info on this.

As for difference there's a black JRL RT/10 on eBay. I'm sure there isn't much of a change since the concept GTS used sidepipes as well. The only thing different would have to the be the body (exluding the hood, front fascia, and side sills) and of course the rear end.

--RS

OP
OP
vipernut

vipernut

Venom Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your thoughts...but the fact is there are a few of these little gems out there!!
They were prototypes that never made it to being actually manufactured!!
I remember the offer came from an iinsider...I can't remember who...and I wouldn't betray the guys' trust if I could!!
i DO remember he sold a few at about $500 each...at the time, I passed!!
Now I wish I hadn't!!

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for your thoughts...but the fact is there are a few of these little gems out there!!
They were prototypes that never made it to being actually manufactured!!
I remember the offer came from an iinsider...I can't remember who...and I wouldn't betray the guys' trust if I could!!
i DO remember he sold a few at about $500 each...at the time, I passed!!
Now I wish I hadn't!!

Wow. $500 then, I could imagine what they would fetch now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drock187