1/4 Mile in Car Video [email protected] MPH

utahviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I am going to post a link to my in car video. The video mount was rigged in about 10 minutes so after my burnout the tires stick and the camera goes sideways but you can still see everything.

Sorry for the angled video shot but you can still see me shifting sloooooow. I have got to work on that.

http://www.computersales.com/images/10.94(1).avi

Let me know if it works

S

SUN RA KAT

"Quicktime is missing software in order to correctly display...and it is not available at the Quicktime site." or words to that defect.

fluffy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For the Mac guys, download MPlayer. It will play just about anything, but is a little buggy.

Edit: When I first tried the DivX plugin for Quicktime it didn't work, but the newer version (5.0.7) works great. Download that instead of MPlayer.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Re: New Link

Cool! Gonna hafta change your sig now! Thats a good thing.

Nice run! What happens if you don't lift throttle from 1 to 2? I imagine with that much power, it would just spin, or break something?

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

To download Divx you have to sign up for gator ads also ????
Is there another way....I am not signing up for the gator junk...been there.

fluffy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I didn't have to sign up for anything. I just clicked download and it downloaded the installer.

Edit: I looked at it and I guess you're using Windows. In that case, yeah, I don't think you can get it for free without the ads.

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Gator and popup ads. Horrible. Guys, about 9 out of 10 people online are infected with one more applications that invokes popups on your PC, like Gator does. Download and scan your pc with SWN from here http://www.spywarenuker.com . If you're not infected with something, beers are on me (in San Diego.)

In any event, you can download that DIVX file and then run SpywareNuker to remove gator and other components.

Vip-RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Those #'s look odd to me.......anyone else? I am not the drag master, but I got a 12.72@ 111 (if I remember right).

ronviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Vip-RT10 what those number tell me is Uathviper has alot left on the table and will et and mph much better under different conditions ie: sea level. Niece run uathviper you are flying with the potential to do much better.

Larry Macedo

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Those #'s look odd to me.......anyone else? I am not the drag master, but I got a 12.72@ 111 (if I remember right).

Todd is running @ 4,500 ft. of elevation and at that altitude he's done very well with the car, especially on drag radials.

Larry Macedo

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Additionally I believe he stated the air density that evening was roughly 7,500 to 9,000 ft. Not to mention all this was achieved against a 20 knot headwind, wearing flip flops and with chicken grease on his fingers from KFC. I believe the carbon/kevlar snowmobile helmet and it's aerodynamic effect contributed to at least .1 to .2

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score

Additionally I believe he stated the air density that evening was roughly 7,500 to 9,000 ft. Not to mention all this was achieved against a 20 knot headwind, wearing flip flops and with chicken grease on his fingers from KFC. I believe the carbon/kevlar snowmobile helmet and it's aerodynamic effect contributed to at least .1 to .2

ROTFLMAO! Flip flops and greasy fingers! hah ha!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang