1 less new 2013 GTS for sales, thanks to Ed Voyles Dodge and Jeremy Cloud

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Couldn't wait any longer, this voucher was burning a hole in my pocket. Bought a white with gunmetal striped, fully loaded GTS earlier this week, should arrive any day. Dealership was straight forward and great to work with. Jeremy Cloud and Jason Graham did a great job. If you are looking for an OUTSTANDING VALUE, check out their black/silver striped, loaded GTS with Track Package... Wow! What a deal.... Call Jeremy at 770-309-8522 or [email protected]. I seriously doubt this black/silver will be there for more than Friday and Monday.... Have loved all my Vipers, can't wait to take delivery on the latest.

Here is the link (my white w/ gunmetal stripes is still on the website but is SOLD): http://www.edvoyleschryslerjeep.net/atlanta-marietta/new-cars-for-sale.htm?year=2013&&&&

My new ride:

John

Attachments

• '13 GTS in a bow.jpg
    '13 GTS in a bow.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 103

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations on your purchase. Is there any place you have not posted about buying a viper ?

OP
OP
F

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've posted my positive buying and and selling experiences on both Viper sites and if you read my profiles you will see I always have positive, encouraging complimentary posts on either site. Why ask such a question? I just figure we all enjoy our cars and my motive was to let other members know about both positive dealer experiences I had and make other interested parties aware of the great deal the same dealer has on a leftover 2013 GTS w/ track pack. Isn't that what these forums are for?

kenbrackins

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for posting John and congrats. I am about to pull the trigger as well- still holding out for a silver one. Guess I will have to go with a 2015 SRT as it is in my price range but can't find a silver 14 GTS that is a great deal. Black- yea no problem, plenty of deals.

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for posting John and congrats. I am about to pull the trigger as well- still holding out for a silver one. Guess I will have to go with a 2015 SRT as it is in my price range but can't find a silver 14 GTS that is a great deal. Black- yea no problem, plenty of deals.

Yea, I love the silver too but not many done in '14 and those that were seem to be loaded with IMO what are option I don't care for, like the cosmetic CF inside & out, bumping the price like $10k, a base silver GT with black wheels would be awesome, but they took the SRT 6 vent hood option away which *****, I so prefer that hood. I love the black but have committed to not buy yet another black viper. Silver is #1, then an orange TA, but not liking the new orange.

I didn't think I liked white cars and then seeing the gen5 in white, I changed my mind, I don't like white cars, but I do like white gen5 vipers, lol, really works with the lines of the car, the stripes look wicked too.

kenbrackins

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[, but they took the SRT 6 vent hood option away which *****, I so prefer that hood.

I love that hood as well. I think previous Viper owners prefer that hood over the GTS one. I also don't need all the fancy smancy trim pieces and you are correct that the only silver ones left at the dealers have every option swelling the price to a level that makes me second guess my purchase. (surprisingly the dealers with silver the silver ones are going to sit on them for a while- one dealer still has a 13 SRT that he offered me for 93k! guess he hasn't seen the 2015 price list or something) I am going to order a silver SRT when the order bank re-opens. I would get gunmetal stripes but hate that they don't go down the back on the SRT. For the extra cost of the stripes they ought to paint them any way you want'em! (and at least treat me to a 'reach around')

steve e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations on your purchase. Is there any place you have not posted about buying a viper ?

You are such a Jack Ass, obviously he is happy about his new car, it ****** you off that much were you have to say that.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62