Reaction score
for sale at 100K.....what a steal :rolleyes:

You must be registered for see images attach

97snk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it would look okay with another color combo.

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
and we have a winner! For worst looking custom viper! This is even worse than the dolphins.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd take it over the dolphin car. GoNna take a secure guy or a girl to drive that one.

pteam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
lol here is a link to it on ebay: Dodge : Viper : eBay Motors (item 260574774788 end time Mar-31-10 10:44:36 PDT)

" This exquisite car is completely stock as far as the original motor and drive train and will exceed your every expectation. It has a custom Pioneer SuperTunerIII GPS, FM/AM Stereo and CD player installed! It also has a custom made dual wing professionally installed. This viper has one of a kind hand brushed artwork! No decals! The paint work alone on this car was a 3 month project costing $15,000+. This car has been serviced as scheduled and has always been kept in a heated garage. Has never been driven in snow or bad weather. As you can see in the pictures this car is a real head turner guaranteed to get people excited! I don't go anywhere in it that several people don't ask me about it or compliment on the car! I am the original owner and bought the car at ****** Motors in Beavertown, PA. Terms are 10% down at time of sale with balance due prior to pickup! Cashiers check or certified funds only! Serious inquiries only!"

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it would look okay with another color combo.

+1. I'd like to see the pink replaced with red. Red/black/silver may look decent. I'd also like to see a pic of the owner just out of morbid curioisity of who would come up with that paint scheme. If she's a 21 yr old hottie, I can forgive her :D

...and nomatter what color combo it is, the wing and side graphics need to go!!

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Which one of you clowns asked the seller this question?

Q: Hello, Do you have any other pics or more detailed pics? My wife loves the pink. Mark Mar-25-10

A: Hi Mark, I will add a few more pics tomorrow! However, the color is more of a redish pink! It was done that way on purpose to allow the brake calibers to match somewhat also! Thanks for your question. By the way, She would love this beast!

:)

intense5.5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Which one of you clowns asked the seller this question?

Q: Hello, Do you have any other pics or more detailed pics? My wife loves the pink. Mark Mar-25-10

A: Hi Mark, I will add a few more pics tomorrow! However, the color is more of a redish pink! It was done that way on purpose to allow the brake calibers to match somewhat also! Thanks for your question. By the way, She would love this beast!

:)

What "caliber" might those brakes be? The brake calibers have to match somewhat or it shoots funny.

jojogts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't believe he let his face be seen in one of the pics...

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That car is only about 40 minutes away from me, I can't believe I have never seen it, I also wonder if he is or was a club member!

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm trying to be realistic, so look past the "paint" for a second because everyone's taste is a little different. The seller is asking $100K for a used, stock 2004 Viper with a $15K paint job? I'm sure every 2004 Viper owner wishes they could get $85K (100 minus 15 for paint), but they didn't cost that NEW did they? Plus, it's a 6 year old car that was made to be driven hard. In today's market I think it's a $35-40K car(without the paint), and if someone were to offer him $20K for it he should gladly take their offer.

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is the owner. Now it makes sense. LQ.

You must be registered for see images