10 Collectible Cars From 2001-2010

runin1320

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It must go without saying that the Gen II Viper is by far the most collectible.....just sayin'. :drive:

viper067

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where was the Pontiac Aztek?

Wouldn't have been the list I produced, the BMW's don't really seem to be anything special. The corvette, a great car by all means but not that much different from other corvettes.

V10lover

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ford GT in my opinion.

Those that bought the 2006 Ford GT Heritage Limited Edtion are gonna be smiling in 3-7 years from now. Why?

Because that car is gonna be worth a million dollars in a few years if not more. So, I consider that car a collectors car(of course) and an awesome investment as well. Unfortunately, I should have purchased one when they were around $160s but never did... Oh well, too late now..

Attachments

• fordgt.jpg
    fordgt.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe the McLaren SLR coupe and roadster will likely be very collectible someday, as will the Maybach 62.....I tend to totally disbelieve the Pontiac Solstice and Cadillac CTS-V...unless its the CTS-V wagon, which seems to be an albatross no matter how you look at it.

Regards,
Aaron

OP
OP
V

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You could be right about the GT but you could also be way off the mark. If they revive the GT and I believe they will they will drop like the 2007-08 Shelby GT500s.

Ford GT in my opinion.

Those that bought the 2006 Ford GT Heritage Limited Edtion are gonna be smiling in 3-7 years from now. Why?

Because that car is gonna be worth a million dollars in a few years if not more. So, I consider that car a collectors car(of course) and an awesome investment as well. Unfortunately, I should have purchased one when they were around $160s but never did... Oh well, too late now..

shine

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Finally, a list heavy on American cars, that recognizes what's been happening the last 10 years or so!