102mph ticket around Waco, Texas

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was on a BBQ run to Lockhart from Dallas Saturday morning in the Viper, top down, radio up. Well, one thing led to another and I got popped at 102mph. The cop said, "I don't know how fast you were going before I got you at 102." I'm pretty sure it was in excess of 140mph, I had a pretty good open stretch of I35.
In any case, does anyone know a lawyer in the Waco area ( I was in Lorena)who can handle this ticket for me?:D

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No. But, I would hate the "cop"...:crazy2:

and the speed limit! :drive:

OP
OP
G

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The speed limit for certain! I think it was a small town, probably the most excitement the cop's had all year!

sniper1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was on a BBQ run to Lockhart from Dallas Saturday morning in the Viper, top down, radio up. Well, one thing led to another and I got popped at 102mph. The cop said, "I don't know how fast you were going before I got you at 102." I'm pretty sure it was in excess of 140mph, I had a pretty good open stretch of I35.
In any case, does anyone know a lawyer in the Waco area ( I was in Lorena)who can handle this ticket for me?:D

Bummer, I'm guessing the posted speed limit was 65mph? Even if it were posted 75mph your still looking at 27over which isn't beyond a request for a Deferred Prosecution/Sentence. I suggest contacting the Jurisdictional Court and inquire about such or go ahead and show up on the summons date and kindly ask for it then. ;)

shmoos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When i got a ticket from out of state, i contacted the police department for local lawyer. He took care of it without me going to court.

adamlotus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
damn sorry to hear ,i got one in cali and 117 and damn it was expensive ,did he radar you or laser you.i did not have my v1 with me that night stupid me,good luck with your ticket

FastZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mmmmm.... Lorena - you found one of the 2 cops :lmao: I think that's 32 over in that area... No probation, no drivers ed. Was it just speeding or did he give you reckless driving too - man I hope not!

Definitely need a lawyer for that one - they can work miracles. My wife is still on probation for her 7 tickets in 1 stop (1 was aggressive driving). My wife was "allegedly" racing (me) - I saw the cop before she did. I let off, she didn't.... Some of you have met my wife - now you get the irony.

I live in Selma - if any of you guys get popped in that speed trap I know a great local lawyer!

Hope it all works out. Hope you didn't say something smart to the cop like I usually do -> "102? Yeah, I missed 3rd, then I saw you" :lmao:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4