1140rwhp, 900tq @ 23lbs psi, 7:1 comp, 540 ci, Supercharged Viper?

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those are the stats according to the guy who met the owner at Hot Import Nights, the car ran a 9.4 @ 151mph with only 15psi[around 850-900hp on that pass]..He believes its an Elite Motorsports car...Anyone know for sure who this is? Dont remember reading about this car here. Maybe I missed it..Looks like another low 9 Viper to add to the list if its legit...heres a pic. BTW some were pissed that a Viper won the Best Import trophy since its an event for "Imports" lol...

1797viper018jf9gv.jpg

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the 9.4 at 151 was this an actual run or what the guy was telling everyone?

I see why it won the best import award.

CAS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bleeeech. Someone put that thing out of it's misery!

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
yes, that's scott's car at elite motorsport of Tampa....and yes, it's over 1k HP

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Any updates on Scott and Elite Motorsports? Personally, I love the car above but don't have the cahonas to drive it, let alone race it.

Eric H

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ive seen the csar in person, its a nice car, a little over the top for me, but really nice

OP
OP
S

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the 9.4 at 151 was this an actual run or what the guy was telling everyone?

I see why it won the best import award.

Well this is he said/she said but it appears that it was an actual run according to the what the owner told the guy on Supraforums. And it was a low boost run 15psi. I would imagine that on full boost and a good launch at 23psi he would be flirting with high 8's...BTW according to the guy the owner told him it cost him $55,000 to stroke the V10 to 540cid and add the SC.

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll throw up the B.S. flag on this one (the 9.40) until a video or some proof is shown. I'm not saying the car can't do it, but I bet it hasn't been down the track.

Elite still in business?

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Show me a dyno sheet and the 1/4 mile slip, then I will believe it. Why did he do all that crap to a Viper? I personally think it is fugly!! :eek:

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I don't think the paxton kit or partial kit he has can do that. He has 45psi injectors (Bosche lime green injectors)which I don't think it can handle the fuel demands an 8 sec engine would need....also I don't think the Novi 2000 can flow that much CFM to produce 23 psi. I never heard of any Novi 2000 on a viper pushing more than 18 psi. Just looking at the cross member car he is using I don't think I would want to be in that car at those high speeds. Paxton's cross member bar is junk.

Viper4Christ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That car has been on their web site for a while. Personally I think bringing the VIPER to an IMPORT show really cheapens the look and puts it in the wrong category all together. I also herd that Elite was have custom problems and what not?
well God bless em anyways, hope they get it straight

vipeuup

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Diablo said it right. Theres wayyy too much chrome on that viper. Its overdone...

Mark Red GTS Cooper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Once again,, If Scott said it, or built it:

1, It does not fit
2, It was a lie to begin with
3, It was a lie about the quality
4, It does not fit
5, It does not fit
6, Aww forget it,,, he is not worth the time to say what a piece of crap he is!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang