12 Volt Battery Powered Dodge Viper for $249

Mccarlin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought this for my boys and they LOVE it. Its actually pretty fast on the 5mph setting. Has a built in radio and AUX jack for an ipod. LOL

Its a good value.

Tere

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My grandson broke the front frame doing too many powerslides (into curbs) last weekend. So I took it to the bodyshop to have the frame rewelded and beefed up a bit. The bodyshop guys thought it was hilarious that they were doing a frame repair on a mini-Viper. It ended up being free of charge. Sooooo... today we put the Viper back together.

The mini-Viper after frame repair...
You must be registered for see images

The rewelded front frame...

Reattaching the frame to the body...

Getting the wheels back on... (check younger brother, "Bri," in the background with the screwdriver "fixing" his car)

And then we have to polish her up -- ZAINO!!!

Sing it *****! "On the road again..."

Jay and "Yaya" cruising...

Younger brother just has to get a ride...

Everyone cruising in the freshly polished Viper...

2001ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those of you who have bought these how are they holding up? I'm planning to buy one for my niece's birthday in a couple of weeks. Seems there are some reviews online saying they break easily, bad motors/batteries, etc.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How long do you think someone who weighs 210 lbs can ride in it for without breaking it?

I am just asking out of pure curiosity. :D:D

triplexotica

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I got my sone one of these for xmas.

He's still too small for it to play with it all on his own.

I take him outside and push him around when I get tired of pushing I strap him in the real thing and go vroom vroom around the block.

triplexotica

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey TWIN.... Let's put Dave in one but before we do that let's paint some white hood vents on it.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those of you who have bought these how are they holding up? I'm planning to buy one for my niece's birthday in a couple of weeks. Seems there are some reviews online saying they break easily, bad motors/batteries, etc.

We had been thinking about getting one for my son and when the price dropped to $190 about a month ago, we bought it. My son has ridden it about a dozen times. Runs good and has a delay relay when using the higher gear. It essentially moves at the low speed for about 3 seconds, gets up to speed and then engages the higher speed.

The drive motors were mounted loose so they rock back and forth under accel/decel but I recently checked them and they seem fine. I assume this has been done intentionally to reduce shock to the plastic drive line components.

One thing that really surprised me is how long the battery lasted. I usually will walk around the neighborhood and my son will lead in the car. It covered several miles of travel before needing to be recharged.

2001ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the input. I bought one for my niece this past weekend, she will get it for her birthday this weekend. I'm sure she is going to really enjoy it.

Vandloppen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi

I am a guy from Denmark and I need one of these Kid Trax dodge viper for my soon. (Having a Viper my self I need one for my son to)
Can anyone help me, can not find one on the internet.....
Need some one that can buy it for me, and ship it to a US adress.

please contact [email protected]

Hoping for a helpful guy.....
Jan Erik

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi

I am a guy from Denmark and I need one of these Kid Trax dodge viper for my soon. (Having a Viper my self I need one for my son to)
Can anyone help me, can not find one on the internet.....
Need some one that can buy it for me, and ship it to a US adress.

please contact [email protected]

Hoping for a helpful guy.....
Jan Erik

Jan,

I'll look for you in the next couple days. I don't recall seeing any lately, but will doublecheck. Be ready for shipping to be expensize. I shipped one overseas for a VCA member a while back and shipping was $700+!!! It will be cheaper shipping to a US address obviously, but still high

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave