1991 Pace Car Poster

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am looking for the 1991 Indy 500 Pace Car poster. If anyone has one or has a lead on one please PM me!! I have a good collection of stuff from 96 but there are very few items from 91. I would likely buy anything I could find from the 91 pace car or even anything I don't already have from 96.

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get on good terms with "Walerwee" (that's "Valerie" to us), and then go raid Marko's office; I think he even has Jimmy Hoffa hidden in there somewhere too. The last I heard, he was going to have Roy Sjoberg, Carroll Shelby and Herb Helbig cloned so he would have a bigger collection of Viper memorabilia than Maurice.

P.S. I miss you guys!

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you have a pic of that poster? Guessing not. I have some posters that survived a small garage fire a couple years back; mostly older stuff and some early VOI posters.

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you have a pic of that poster? Guessing not. I have some posters that survived a small garage fire a couple years back; mostly older stuff and some early VOI posters.

You must be registered for see images

:dunno:

OP
OP
J

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get on good terms with "Walerwee" (that's "Valerie" to us), and then go raid Marko's office; I think he even has Jimmy Hoffa hidden in there somewhere too. The last I heard, he was going to have Roy Sjoberg, Carroll Shelby and Herb Helbig cloned so he would have a bigger collection of Viper memorabilia than Maurice.

P.S. I miss you guys!

I think I have an even larger collection of "Wiper" stuff than Marko. Except the 1/1 size.

OP
OP
J

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I can't seem to find a picture of it but I have seen it before. It shows the viper leading the Indy cars across the start line. I am always looking for early VOI stuff, whatcha got??

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I Don't have it.....

Here's my early gen 1 poster.... The guy who sold me my '94 (a VCA,VA/MD founding member, said it was the first Dodge produced Poster...) I guess we'll see.......:dunno:

Anyone have some better info?? .......

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have 20+ posters.. (some are burned a bit on one side.. sorry...:omg:.)

[/ATTACH]

I'd post 'em all but ....

...PM me

=J

Last edited:

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, my garage floor is green....

I don't know what these posters may be worth so I keep them..... knowing... ????

Good stuff!!

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Humm......

I have more....

OK, I'm dome for now...

=J

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I Don't have it.....

Here's my early gen 1 poster.... The guy who sold me my '94 (a VCA,VA/MD founding member, said it was the first Dodge produced Poster...) I guess we'll see.......:dunno:

Anyone have some better info?? .......

I have that one and I would guess that it may have been the first produced since it is showing the 1989 prototype. Notice the lights as part of the hood.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang