1991 Pace Car Poster

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am looking for the 1991 Indy 500 Pace Car poster. If anyone has one or has a lead on one please PM me!! I have a good collection of stuff from 96 but there are very few items from 91. I would likely buy anything I could find from the 91 pace car or even anything I don't already have from 96.

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get on good terms with "Walerwee" (that's "Valerie" to us), and then go raid Marko's office; I think he even has Jimmy Hoffa hidden in there somewhere too. The last I heard, he was going to have Roy Sjoberg, Carroll Shelby and Herb Helbig cloned so he would have a bigger collection of Viper memorabilia than Maurice.

P.S. I miss you guys!

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you have a pic of that poster? Guessing not. I have some posters that survived a small garage fire a couple years back; mostly older stuff and some early VOI posters.

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you have a pic of that poster? Guessing not. I have some posters that survived a small garage fire a couple years back; mostly older stuff and some early VOI posters.

You must be registered for see images

:dunno:

OP
OP
J

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get on good terms with "Walerwee" (that's "Valerie" to us), and then go raid Marko's office; I think he even has Jimmy Hoffa hidden in there somewhere too. The last I heard, he was going to have Roy Sjoberg, Carroll Shelby and Herb Helbig cloned so he would have a bigger collection of Viper memorabilia than Maurice.

P.S. I miss you guys!

I think I have an even larger collection of "Wiper" stuff than Marko. Except the 1/1 size.

OP
OP
J

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I can't seem to find a picture of it but I have seen it before. It shows the viper leading the Indy cars across the start line. I am always looking for early VOI stuff, whatcha got??

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I Don't have it.....

Here's my early gen 1 poster.... The guy who sold me my '94 (a VCA,VA/MD founding member, said it was the first Dodge produced Poster...) I guess we'll see.......:dunno:

Anyone have some better info?? .......

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have 20+ posters.. (some are burned a bit on one side.. sorry...:omg:.)

[/ATTACH]

I'd post 'em all but ....

...PM me

=J

Last edited:

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, my garage floor is green....

I don't know what these posters may be worth so I keep them..... knowing... ????

Good stuff!!

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Humm......

I have more....

OK, I'm dome for now...

=J

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I Don't have it.....

Here's my early gen 1 poster.... The guy who sold me my '94 (a VCA,VA/MD founding member, said it was the first Dodge produced Poster...) I guess we'll see.......:dunno:

Anyone have some better info?? .......

I have that one and I would guess that it may have been the first produced since it is showing the 1989 prototype. Notice the lights as part of the hood.