1992-2003 Factory Viper Brochures!

Dan Cragin

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Over the years I have collected a large selection of the Factory-full color advertising
brochures for the 1992-2003 Viper (I even have a unopened box of 1992's). These are really nice to have and I usually give them to customers. I am making them available for $20 ea (Shipping included).

Dan Cragin
DC Performance Inc
310-841-6996

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone here received a response back from a PM or a phone call? I left a message and I sent a PM the first day this post was up and have not had a call or a PM returned and this was days ago...??????????:mad: What was the point of this thread if nobody is going to return a call or email?????

Last edited:

GTSjbud

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I received a reply to my PM that I sent...although it took a few days to get a reply. His reply to me was that he would check and see what he has in stock. I haven't heard from him since.

viperbilliam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He'll get back to you; he's not super prompt but he will respond. Unlike most of you, he has to work for a living! (I do too but I don't have a family either).

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sent him a pm and didnt hear back so I called and ordered one of whatever he had, I was hoping for one of each year but I think Im getting a 92, 99 and 2000 brochure and a mechanical cut away brochure for 92 . I would just call and tell whoever answers the phone what you want.

GTSjbud

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What was the point of this thread if we didn't get our PM's returned and then he sells them to Jon? I just don't get it!!

OP
OP
D

Dan Cragin

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry all if I did not get back to you in time. I always try to return phone calls but do not get a chance to check the PM's on the board too often. I had a big response the first day and sold almost all the brochures. Parts Rack did buy the remainder. I double checked and I found 3 more 2000 brochures. If you call me at work I will get them to you. Sorry to those I did not get back to. I did not expect such a big response.

Dan Cragin
DC Performance Inc.
310-841-6996