1993 Intake and NX Express??

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In later -94-95 RT's you can easily bolt the extra fuel line into the passanger side rail on top of the intake manifold.
My 1993 does not have this option (no plugs), seems to be a older version of the intake.
What are my options regarding the fuel for the solenoid?

I have heard that 150 and 200 shot is safe to use, what about the largest 300HP shot? Is the fuel system capable of handling the requires fuel supply or do I have to start modifying the tank, lines, pumps etc...

Any suggestions of where to buy the system?
If anyone has a NX-system for sale, please PM me.

Thanks, Lauri

OP
OP
R

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come on guys.... Help me here....

You dont want my car to be posted on a ricer forum loosing to a civic, dont you??? :confused:

Has anyone drilled and tapped the -92-93 intake?

Scott E. Smith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had the same question myself....ended up finding the fuel pressure port is on the drivers side runner in the very rear behind the map sensor. I currently have the NX kit on my 94 with no problems at all! only the 93 and early 94 intakes (with 4 ribs on the runners)have this setup....but be careful..these intakes are proned to cracking. I just replaced mine with a gen 2 intake.

Scott E. Smith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh and I run the 200 shot, colder plugs are a must and an upgraded cooling system is recomended.but I've sprayed for two years now with no problem.

OP
OP
R

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Jack, 96 RT 10 and Scott!

I'll pull the cowl out and see if the little plug is there. After that I am ready to get the bottles!