1999 Acr Viper Black On Black For Sale In Nyc Need To Sell

burtonsiteam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys so i am buy a 360 modena and was going to trade in my 99 acr for the 360 but the the trade in the dealer would give me was crazy and i dont want to see my baby rot in some used car dealership. Rather give someone a great deal that will appreciate the car then some shady dealer.

Here is what it is

1999 dodge viper ACR Black on Black with Rare AC option
29,000 miles
I am the 2nd owner of the car and it was in california until last year when i brought it out to nyc. Super clean brand new tire's with less than 100 miles on them just serviced all fluids. 2 sets of keys and remotes. super clean. No storys or wrecks. Here is the vin to run a carfax. I also put in 2 Recaro full black leather pole position race seats on adjustable tracks. A really sweet upgrade. I paid 5k for both installed. It make’s the car look really nice and updated I think because the stock seats looked a little dated to me. I still have the stock seats out at the shop that did the seat swap so those could go with car also.

I will take some picture's this weekend. Would really rather see someone get the car that will really love it. Call me or email with any questions

And i am all approved for post this now, so don't worry it wont get erased :)

Yep, it's in the classifeds here... ViperClub Classifieds - 1999 ACR Viper Black On Black For Sale In Nyc Need To Sell - Powered by PhotoPost Classifieds
Lee

Last edited by a moderator:

transamer79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How much are you looking to get? I would have been interested if it was about three weeks ago but i bought something else. I just want to know so i can kick myself in the ass. Thanks, Kevin (Outside NYC, would have been perfect)

OP
OP
B

burtonsiteam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are some pic's i took today.

Attachments

• DSC01517 copy.jpg
    DSC01517 copy.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 233
  • DSC01498 copy.jpg
    DSC01498 copy.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 178
  • DSC01508 copy.jpg
    DSC01508 copy.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 159
  • DSC01580 copy.jpg
    DSC01580 copy.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 152
  • DSC01530 copy.jpg
    DSC01530 copy.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 164
Last edited:
OP
OP
B

burtonsiteam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Offer in at 38k. I am going to let it go for that. let me know if you have any questions or want more pictures.

thanks Derek

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are going to let it go for 38K? If so, you are an idiot or just need the cash really badly! I turned down 38K AND 42K for mine because I am not going to give it away but an ACR will always fetch more than a "regular" GTS.
Somebody just got a hell of a deal on a gorgeous ACR!!

ViperCollector

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Seems like an amazing price, and would be all over it if there was enough time to do proper inspection/etc. Best of luck on the sale - free bump for you!

Ivory

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Derek,

Move it while the summer is here. If 38k works for you, I say go for it! The Ferrari will be a very nice replacement and catapult you into a different league.

Enjoy the new ride!

AHudson777

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are going to let it go for 38K? If so, you are an idiot or just need the cash really badly! I turned down 38K AND 42K for mine because I am not going to give it away but an ACR will always fetch more than a "regular" GTS.
Somebody just got a hell of a deal on a gorgeous ACR!!

First, I agree someone got a great value. But it seems that "idiot" and "need the cash really badly" fail to include option #3, which is "don't care to spend extemely valuable and irretrievable time dealing with dimwits for the last few grand".

So based on the value of the replacement vehicle, it appears our man chose option #3. Congrats all around.

RMBSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this car still for sale? I am very interested...pls pm.

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks like the wheels were chrome. i would say it sold too cheap too but the chrome ACR wheels would be a detracting issue for me. I'd say 40k at most.

jfujita

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm planning on installing a pair of recaro pole positions and your post is almost the only documentation of someone putting these seats in a viper.

Do you know what mounting brackets/hardware you used on your Recaros? Did you use a Recaro slider? I've got a roll bar behind my seats that would push the front-back spacing up about 2-3". Do you think the slider/brackets would accommodate this?

Thanks,

Justin

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of the best VIPERS dealers in the country is 1 hour from the CITY=BUHLER in Eatontown NJ.Pm me if your interested and i will see if Darren will take it on a contengency sale.

Roffle Waffle

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was pleasantly surprised at how much it sold for..

2 years ago! hahahhahhahaha

sob

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang