1st Viper ACR

Ron W.

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just picked up the winning VCA 2008 Viper ACR last Thursday and the car is awesome. I was told by several people that this car was going to fly and it does. I have a 2006 SRT/ 10 that I thought was fast until I drove the new ACR. The ACR hooks up great with the new style tires and shocks along with the new engine. The ACR feels very light weight and reminds me of being on a crotch rocket. Now I know why the ACR spanked the 911 and lambo around the track - it rocks. I want a set of the new ACR tires on my 2006 SRT/ 10 cuz I think the run flats have to go.

rcl4668

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ron --

Big congrats on the ACR. Can you post some pics of the new car? I would especially appreciate it if you could take some close up pics of the tires, wheels and brakes. Thanks and enjoy!

/Rich

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ron you #%$#%$@! That car was mine dammit! And you only have 11 posts! Chad told me you needed +4000 posts here to win. :D

Seriously though... congrats and give us more of your impressions and pics!

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ron you #%$#%$@! That car was mine dammit! And you only have 11 posts! Chad told me you needed +4000 posts here to win. :D

Rumor is the next raffle will be adjusted to favor active VCA online members.

For example, if you have more than 13,000 posts you have a 99.9% chance of winning.

Good luck everybody.

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn, I need to do some major posting. Maybe I can be like some of these guys and make a post like "nice car" on every thread and fatten up my post numbers. I am not referring to you Chuck but I am poking fun at those who do. In seriousness, I think that Ron has been a member of the Michigan club for a number of years but just recently joined us on the website.

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rumor is the next raffle will be adjusted to favor active VCA online members.

For example, if you have more than 13,000 posts you have a 99.9% chance of winning.

Good luck everybody.

Chuck I know you have the highest "official" post count on the boards but how could these three score 4 BILLION POSTS!?:rolaugh:

tonyatk
Colorado VCA Member

RMAViper
Motor City VCA Member

Jeff Hiller
Kansas City VCA Member

BTW Ron congrats!

--RS

1badasssrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ron, Congrats on your win! What a beautiful car and I know what you mean about the tires. I just ordered a set of the ACR tires to put on my Supercharged 04'. Have fun with the car as I know how special it is to win, my wife won the Diamondback Viper last year and we still have not come down off cloud nine!!!

Alexarz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I feel that if he doesn't post up pics within the next day or so, we should confiscate his car and have another raffle among us, giving the car to somebody who is willing to supply the rest of us with pics!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang