2 ACR's just arrived at Fremont CDJR

Mark1107

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Are you the dealership that tried to mark up a sublime green hellcat 30 grand to an msrp of of 90k? Just curious.

Last edited:
OP
OP
F

fremontcdjr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe we did put a 30k mark-up on the first few that arrived. Fortunately this is a Viper forum and we have NEVER marked up a Viper. Cheers!!! FWIW we have done multiple transactions with Viper Club members and have great feedback.

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
You will also need to get in touch with Greg (Nsane1) and get your vendor status. I will temporarily leave the post while you work out the details with Greg

Mark1107

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I edited my original post because I asked if they were a forum sponsor? Hopefully they resolve that. Mods, I hope you guys delete this thread if they don't support the forum. If they do support us then great!

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Corrected great catch!!! @AZTVR

Just ribbing you a bit. :) The new ACR is way above my skill set as an intermediate level track rat kind of guy. I envy the guys who will be able to use them near their capabilities on the track.

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
7thsign told me that Sean O'Grady over at Palmer has "perfect" Vipers for sale online that you can purchase sight unseen.....

viperbilliam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe we did put a 30k mark-up on the first few that arrived. Fortunately this is a Viper forum and we have NEVER marked up a Viper. Cheers!!! FWIW we have done multiple transactions with Viper Club members and have great feedback.

That's only because you know the Viper market is too weak.

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
The MOPAR population has always been small in comparison.

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's not. I wouldn't say the Viper market is weak, but it does appear small and scrappy.
You know the Viper/ mopar community might be small and scrappy in the sense it's known for not taking crap off of anyone but that's super ok with me.
The dodge brothers were deemed socially unacceptable in their time. Ha ! That's a group that I will happily include myself in.
:headbang: