2 new coupe chops

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought you guys might want to take a look at these. There very well drawn and I like them alot! There done by two members of the fast car forum (Murciealgo and Wankel).

Wankels:
What I've done so far.

Rim Change
Lowered
Added Front air damn
Elongated side air intake
The rear wheel's a bit big
18282005coupechopcopy13rr-med.jpg

Murciealgos:
here is my srt-10 coupe photoshop, im not finished with it yet, but id like some feed back, on what to add, or change.

things im going to do tomaro to this chop:
-clean it up
-add seats in front of silver things
-put dashboard in
-change rims, or edit them
-change strips somehow
-ill think of some other things

well here it is so far!
1828srt10coupephotoshop9dx-med.jpg

Reminds me of the Autoforum white RT/10!!!

Hisserman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Curve the side gills to be sympathetic with the other curves on the car. It doesn't have to be like the Gen II GTS, but lose those sharp angles! Put the gas cap back where it belongs. Refine that rake of the rear spoiler so that it doesn't cut off the tailights from the side.

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
with just a few mods the GenIII coupe will look really radical and AWeSOME! I can see the potential in it So much!

G

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive been an avid hater of the new coupe mainly because of the stated weight and performance and of course the frankenstein looks..But I must say that top one looks REALLY good with the drop and rims....But alas, the orig GTS didnt need dress-ups to look stunning....This new coupe is however alot better looking than the C6..Now if they will only make it perform better I think most will drop the ugly duckling comments..If DC had made it uglier than the Vette on top of being slower I think there would have been mass suicides by owners/enthusiasts alike lol..... :2tu: To DC for at least getting the looks part partially right....Still no GTS/CC, but the more I look at it the more its growing on me....