20,000/1,000/0 (@120)

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn't get time to post, but last weekend the lovely Venomiss and I got the car on a nice closed course and achieved a nice little milestone...

20000.jpg

Of course we have had this Viper since new and it got a nice vacation in Miami for a decent stretch of its life. While in Miami, it stopped by Doug Levin Motorsports for a little H&P. ;) While I rarely give shout-outs to any particular vendor, I owe a special note of thanks to Doug Levin and all the work he did on our car: 20,000 miles, a little over 1,000 flywheel horsepower on pump gas, and ZERO (0) issues. We drive it as often as possible (no snow and rare rain) and it is just as wonderful as the day we took delivery at VOI 8 in Dallas. It had a power steering hose replaced about a year ago and that is it - otherwise it only sees the shop for oil changes. It has the original runflats on it (I know, I know) and is just a blast to own and drive. Another special note of thanks to the men and women of CAAP that built this beauty to begin with - GREAT work!

Of course we try to buy from as many sponsors (and potential sponsors) as possible, so additional thanks go to:

Vipair
Belanger Exhaust
PartsRack
Paxton Engineering
Roe Racing
MGW, Ltd.
Steve Loudin
Reliable Transportation
and of course our friends at Woodhouse Dodge for always treating us right on our new and used car purchases - including this one.

PS. to the moderators: While the purpose is to show our 20K milestone, there are enough "attaboys" here that it will be moved to the Vendor Review section shortly. :D

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is always encouraging to hear when these Paxton equiped cars reach milestones such as you discribe....also speaks to DLM's expertise in getting it right......

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
no surprise there chris.... :)

glad to see im not the only one enjoying their paxton car. congrats

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats, Chris & Mary!!! 20K IS a great milestone...glad you're able to be out and about enjoying your lovely 'BEAST'. Nice post too and shout-out to the vendors!
~juli