20" wheels

Leonard Knight

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: 20\" wheels

I have the HRE 546R's on my 96GTS and love the look. Open enough to see the rotors and calipers but very easy to clean.

Leonard

KurtZ RT-10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: 20

Bling Bling
4937plaza_2003_009-med.jpg

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Just get a big wing :rolleyes:

Just get some floor mats and put them in your sig....impressive. :rolleyes:

Its to help a Viper Club advertise! They don't get as much traffic since they don't do stuff like sell on ebay etc. People see it in my sig and e-mail Maurice. He actaully told me himself! Thanks for your input anyways...I have a ton of small things done to the Vette and nothing is listed other then the 19/20" tires since everyone asks what they are!

On another note how many horses did that wing add? :rolleyes:

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score

Its to help a Viper Club advertise! They don't get as much traffic since they don't do stuff like sell on ebay etc. People see it in my sig and e-mail Maurice. He actaully told me himself! Thanks for your input anyways...I have a ton of small things done to the Vette and nothing is listed other then the 19/20" tires since everyone asks what they are!

Keep's me on the ground and on the track.

How much unsprung weight, reduced acceleration, reduced tire flex for ride quality and high speed corner handling ability, increased 20" tire expense, increased probability to road damage, rotors that look too small, wheels that look like they should be on "urban SUVs" did those 20s get you? :rolleyes:

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Keep's me on the ground and on the track.

How much unsprung weight, reduced acceleration, reduced tire flex for ride quality and high speed corner handling ability, increased 20" tire expense, increased probability to road damage, rotors that look too small, wheels that look like they should be on "urban SUVs" did those 20s get you? :rolleyes:

It was worth it on the Vette....Check out the before and after below....On the Viper upgrading to 19/20 combo isn't going to do anything anyways sine the stock wheels are extremely heavy themselves! You'll just end up with better tires then the run craps on it right now!

Before:
You must be registered for see images attach

After:
You must be registered for see images attach

On an rt/10 or gts the adding new wheels makes a huge difference! Makes the car look better by a 10 fold! (not that its ugly to start off with or anything)

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score

Personally, and no flame intended at this point I like the original wheels better on the Vette. Although I can't get a good look at your after market wheels they look chromed and too fancy for a performance car. I like a performance/race look on a Viper not a bling, bling wheel setup that hurts performance and in my opinion takes away from it's original ***********. To each his own. To answer the original question, if I was going to do 20s they would be HRE 545R or 546R.

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Personally, and no flame intended at this point I like the original wheels better on the Vette. Although I can't get a good look at your after market wheels they look chromed and too fancy for a performance car. I like a performance/race look on a Viper not a bling, bling wheel setup that hurts performance and in my opinion takes away from it's original ***********. To each his own. To answer the original question, if I was going to do 20s they would be HRE 545R or 546R.

I agree with you on the 545R's...the stock wheels on the Vette just didn't make the car look clean. I didn't like the look at all!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave