200 MPH Finally!

BlackOutBoxing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The roads and a little time will get you here, where else in the world can u hold the noisy petal down that long without looking in the rear view mirror?
I would transport it down instead of drive it that far. Sounds fun. I'm def more into beating someone from point a to point b tho:) the top speed thing isn't too big around here. Some airport runs, some roll racing,and mainly drag racing events are about the highest speed events around me. Pretty cool tho. Becareful out there. If I ever get the chance I'll def get in touch. My cars no joke:)

EllowViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its on my calendar...with a thumbs-up from the Mrs....I just need to get my new blower finished and installed by Nov.....Ugh.

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BROOM has it on her calendar! I'm going to be there. Can't wait! We might just find out how fast my broom can fly

Last edited:
OP
OP
FST SNAKE

FST SNAKE

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Its on my calendar...with a thumbs-up from the Mrs....I just need to get my new blower finished and installed by Nov.....Ugh.

Get to wrenching on that thing, NOV will be here before you know it. You going to run it 2 miles or is it set up for mile?

OP
OP
FST SNAKE

FST SNAKE

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Just so we can keep up with those who are interested in running at Kennedy Space Center on Nov 3/4 would you add your info to this post so I can make sure we don't go past the 40 cars allowed. If we reach 40 we can add others as standby. Just name, then +1 if you have a guest coming, car or cars, modified or stock is enough. This helps Johnny with planning and also it will give me some numbers to go discuss with a hotel a special rate for us. Some have gave me there info already but I would prefer you post your info so I don't mess up any names or car info. Looking forward to a great event, maybe we can plan a dinner that Friday evening at a local place. I also heard there are approx. (15) Hellcats that are coming so with them and those that contacted me we should meet the 40 fairly easily. Putting your name here doesn't obligate you to come, at the point you need to pay your deposit in the future you can decide then. Once we reach 40 others will be put on stand by in the order they sign up. Thanks, David

D Miller +1, modified 2010 Dodge Viper

Last edited: