2001 Order Status

Ed'94redRT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On 9/14/00 I ordered a 2001 RT/10 in sapphire blue. However, I still don't have a Vin # or any scheduling info.

Questions: How does this compare with others experience? Am I expecting too much at this point after only about 7 weeks?

Been promised and hoping for delivery in March/April 2001... is this reasonable based on the above?

TIA

Reaction score
JonB does that mean that I ordered on 9/11/00 and received the last 8 didgits of my vin# and vehicle order # I could be in the first group of cars?? is there anyone to call to check?? My dealer wanted to see a build code but not yet. Thanks

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Steve,

You're ahead of the game (if you have a VIN) but you're not there yet....

As your Snake moves into position and down the line, your status will change accordingly...right now, you're probably in "D1", which, if I'm not mistaken, means you have a confirmed order yet to be scheduled.

Hang in there...when your status changes...then it's time to get your driving gloves ready!

PIT VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My dealer tells me that he believes Dodge has a web site where we can post our VIN # and check on the status of our order. Does anyone have the web site address?

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
No website, as far as I know...but there is an 800 number that you can use....I'm sure someone will post it shortly.

OP
OP
E

Ed'94redRT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My dealer is now telling me that the Zone Manager has assured him that my car will be available in Aril... status is "D"... awaiting D-1 with issuance of Vin#... slow process... hope the Zone Mgr. has some pull to make it happen!

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ed'94redRT/10:
My dealer is now telling me that the Zone Manager has assured him that my car will be available in Aril... status is "D"... awaiting D-1 with issuance of Vin#... slow process... hope the Zone Mgr. has some pull to make it happen!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Call your dealer and he can give you the last eight of the Vin if it is in D status. That should make you feel better. If the car is in D status ,he can also give you the VON ( vehicle order number ). This should alleviate some of your concerns.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang