2002 FE R/W Hennessey 800 comes to NOVA

DEKE01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just got a call from Ourisman Chantilly Dodge. They just took in a 2002 FE Red/White Twin Turbo Hennessey* 800. I'm going to drop by tonight to take a look at it.

Anyone know who belongs to this car? And when are we going to see it on a VA/MD Cruise?

*Special request to members of the Hennessey Haters Club. Yes, we know how you feel. There's no need for you to say it again. Some guy just bought a new toy and is no doubt pleased as all get out, please don't rain on his parade.

OP
OP
D

DEKE01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I haven't had a chance to see it yet. The f$%#ing flu struck and I've been stuck at home.

I'll get the owners name and phone from Ourisman and see if we can recruit the new car onto our next cruise.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I haven't had a chance to see it yet. The f$%#ing flu struck and I've been stuck at home.

I'll get the owners name and phone from Ourisman and see if we can recruit the new car onto our next cruise.

I did the flu thing too...not fun. BTW, If the dealership gives you the owners name/number, be sure to let me know so I can NEVER go back there for service again. ;)

OP
OP
D

DEKE01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If the dealership gives you the owners name/number, be sure to let me know so I can NEVER go back there for service again. ;)

Oh, they don't give out that sort of info to just anyone. They limit privledged information to only those who drive the fastest Vipers in the region. ;)

Actually one of the service managers, Rob is very good. If you want to connect with someone, he plays matchmaker and makes all the calls.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh, they don't give out that sort of info to just anyone. They limit privledged information to only those who drive the fastest Vipers in the region. ;)

Don't taunt the Bean, it's hard enough to keep up with him on cruises as it is.:omg:

Ha! :drive: :drive::drive:

I don't mind a guy with a car like Dan's calling me slow...given his frame of reference, I might as well be driving a Yugo! :crazy2:

OP
OP
D

DEKE01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Bean, I'm in a bit of a quandry. How do I get you out for a drive this coming Saturday? Do I taunt you by calling you Mr. Yugo-too-slow, stroke your ego by admiring that beautiful car, or tempt you with a ride swap? Decisions, decisions. :dunno:

The weather is supposed to be sunny and warm, I'm in town, no daughter's swim meet to attend, it's time for a drive. :burnout:

Also, I got the info on that 2002 Red/White at Ourisman. The owner is on vacation in Florida. He has a pet care business on RT 50 which I've used several times. Hopefuilly we'll connect when he's back in town and I'll try to get him to come to one of our events.

My 2006 is sitting nose to nose with that Red/White. They look pretty good sitting there but they'll look better on the road.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Bean, I'm in a bit of a quandry. How do I get you out for a drive this coming Saturday? Do I taunt you by calling you Mr. Yugo-too-slow, stroke your ego by admiring that beautiful car, or tempt you with a ride swap? Decisions, decisions. :dunno:

The weather is supposed to be sunny and warm, I'm in town, no daughter's swim meet to attend, it's time for a drive. :burnout:

Also, I got the info on that 2002 Red/White at Ourisman. The owner is on vacation in Florida. He has a pet care business on RT 50 which I've used several times. Hopefuilly we'll connect when he's back in town and I'll try to get him to come to one of our events.

My 2006 is sitting nose to nose with that Red/White. They look pretty good sitting there but they'll look better on the road.

Shoot, I'm there!!! PM sent!