snowmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree, the new Viper is pretty blah... to say the least. It does look much better in person, but I was not amazed and didn't lose sleep over it like when I saw the 93 Viper for the first time. I don't think I will get one either, but you have got to like the performance numbers. I think the older Vipers will be worth more in the long run. Kinda like the vettes and their body style.

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bob Lutz was just quoted in the Chicago Sun-Times as saying that, "It's sad that they've made the new version look too plain. They should have kept it looking like an outrageous high-performance sports car, which is what it originally was designed to be."

I am not trying to start a debate, but I thought everyone would like to hear what Bob had to say.

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree. I love my 93 RT/10 more than any other car ever made. When given the choice of a 96 GTS or my RT/10, it was a no brainer for me. My only concern now is that my prized possession is going to look outdated when compared to the SRT/10. Now if they would have only made my GTS with NO AIR, then we might be talking a different tune!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala