2004 GSXR-1000 W/ EXHAUST VS TWIN TURBO VIPER VIDEO...

GARY J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK. I know it took a while for me to get the vid together, but I had something come up. I had this damn video all put together a couple of hours ago, but the electricity went out for a second(clear weather?) and I had to start over, so here it is.
CLICK HERE FOR THE VIDEO...
The bike is a 2004 gsxr-1000 with a slip on exhaust. The rider is very experienced.(we used to ride together) Before the race, he said there was no way a car was going to outrun his bike. We went from 80-160 two times. After the race he said, "it wasn't even a race." He went on to say that none of his friends with modified bikes could pull on him the way I did. In short, he said he didn't think there was a street bike in town that would outrun me(at least out of the guys he knows).

I build my car as a 100% no compromise street car. There is absolutely no trade off for the extra power. It is hard to believe that a true street car can be this fast!!

If you want a true street car that delivers unmatched performance, the clear choice is Jason Heffner. :2tu:

97 B/W GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Amazing runs!! My adrenaline was pumping just from the video. Can imagine what yours was doing!

I’m new to the Viper community and this forum. It seems that a lot of the people here know you and your car. For me and other new people…

What mods have you done to your car? Obviously the TT’s. What else to the engine? Suspension, brakes, exhaust…?

Reaction score
I immediately recognized that provate track in Guatemala, Jason. It is a VERY secluded, and very posh location, reserved only for those with BIG cajones! :) I think Gary added the trees in the background with a computer to try to hide the actual location of this secret track. :)

VIPR GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Gary, great runs and video, way to hold up the Viper legend. My Roe SC and I yeild to the MAN. Congratulations buddy.

Cris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Daamn. He is shifting 2-3 before most of us would do a 1-2 shift. Jesus!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21