2004 Open Track Challenge...

HOGDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SoCal Rebell

Man, does that look like fun!!! Only problem is that it runs into Viper Days Ohio on the 23-25th. Can we have Scottie beam us there after OTC?

Bugeater

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont think these 2 events will cannibalise each other as one is in Cali, the other Ohio...

BTW, I like how you call detractors on the other board pu$$ies. Nice.

OT Challenge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the post, Ron. Your flavor of grassroots PR is legendary.

The more Vipers, the better. All VRL racers are likely to be admitted to the OTC Gran Prix race group which is arguably the toughest week of racing out there. Michelin Challenge drivers will feel right at home in the Touring or Unlimited Time Trial classes as it's basically the same "slap a transponder on the car and give it hell all day on the track" feel.

This will also be The Paul Mumford Memorial event. Most of Paul's close friends will be on tap as this will also be a therapeutic way for us to all remember our good friend together. It's time for a new group of Viper teams to carry the torch forward that PMUM, myself, Socal Rebell and John Dearing carried with great success the first two years.

Hope to see all of you run with us or at least stop by to watch. It's easily the most fun event to be a part of and this year is much bigger than its predecessors.

Contact me at [email protected] if you have any questions and visit the OTC site at www.opentrackchallenge.com .

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4