2006 B/W SRT-10 Coupe

OP
OP
M

mntngts99

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I haven't talk price with any dealer yet. My wife wants a white SRT-10 but I'm really thinking I should try to talk her into the new Coupe. :D

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the one at ringgold is blue & silver. all their blue & whites are gone. i know of one that is for sale, still on MSO, msrp was paid.

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the one at ringgold is blue & silver. all their blue & whites are gone. i know of one that is for sale, still on MSO, msrp was paid.
blue and silver is correct, i almost bought the blue and white here locally but the interior accents were to much for me, looked to smurfy for me. I could have got the blue and white for 84.5 here at our dodge dealership,but didnt think the blue accents and limited prodution plate on cente console was worth the extra money. I personally love the look of the blue and silver :2tu:

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Call John Gastman at Roanoke, he has 35 or 36 vipers on his lot. I just bought one from him and he will get all my future viper purchases. :2tu:

OP
OP
M

mntngts99

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for all the information.

WE went and looked at our local #68/200 FE yesterday,also found #117/200 in Washington. For now my wife is standing firm on a SRT-10.

redlightrich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for all the information.

WE went and looked at our local #68/200 FE yesterday,also found #117/200 in Washington. For now my wife is standing firm on a SRT-10.

thats very interesting as i own #068 and have since new 11-05. if you are not mistaken about the number, that one is a fake. or perhaps mopar screwed up and numbered 2 the same. please double check it if you can. i would be very interested in knowing if there are 2 number 068s. if so a pm would be greatly appreciated. thanks. i find it hard to believe though that someone would fake a fe when a few are still available.
thanks, rich.

BLUESNAKE367

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So if MSRP is almost $ 92,000.00 What's considered a good deal on one ???
TIA

I pre-ordered my FE Coupe back in early 2005, with the understanding MSRP would be about $92k, of course when it got here I totally refused to pay sticker, which was $91k and some change, I felt good at paying $89K, of course I really wanted the car, so if all else failed I would of paid full price to get her, with that said, if you can pick up a FE Coupe at $82K you should of bought it yesterday IMHO....

If you buy it you will not regret it for sure....and drive it like you stole it.....

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw one for sale at a dealership(Blue coupe) on Ebay for $79K and it went unsold. If I was in the market, it would have been mine :D

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw one for sale at a dealership(Blue coupe) on Ebay for $79K and it went unsold. If I was in the market, it would have been mine :D

that's under dealer cost. sure it was Blue & White FE?