2006 In Tx City

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Don't know the car but looking forward to having another Houston viper guy! Good luck!

wes

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I looked at the car. It had a lot of swirl marks but they could be easily buffed out. Had a couple of rock chips in the front also. I got them down to 51000 and they wouldn't go lower. You should be able to get the car under 50 if they are willing to deal now. I found a blue one with silver strips with half the miles and got it for 49500 a week after I looked at this one. Good luck

PatentLaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a 2004 Red SRT10 Conv. on Rt. 6 North coming out of Sugar Land across from the Chevy. Asking 44k. You can go lower.

OP
OP
T

the head

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great find. But I'm trying to find a coupe. I like the gen 3 and newer. I'm also considering a SL65 (yeah I realize it's a different car altogether) but I'm not wanting to spend $70k for a 3rd car.

OP
OP
T

the head

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Called and made an offer today but no one has called back. I guess they weren't flexible....

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its a buyers market out there so take your time especially on a used Viper as its a long term investment $$ Give a call to Spring Dodge I45 or Lambo of North Houston.

pdannytn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was there last monday, to pick- up the other viper that they have list.
I started it up an took a good look at it, over all it very nice, also nice people to deal with too.

OP
OP
T

the head

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well congrats to the new owner (not me). The slow search continues. I may just wait until the 2008s come down a bit more.

OP
OP
T

the head

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I just couldn't help it. After beating them down $10k for a CPO SL65 (2005) I bought it. My thanks to all who PMd, answered questions, and in general posted the great information available on this forum. I'm sure I'll bump into some of you at Cars and Coffee in Houston.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte