2008 EVENT SCHEDULE (Tentative)

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2008 EVENT SCHEDULE (Subject to changes)

Here's are this season's NY/CT Region schedule.
Please note that more events will be added and some will be changed.

2008 Event Dates Calendar

March 9th : Paintball on Long Island
April 12th: Tech Session @ Snakepit Performance Mike Figlozzi
April 27th: Grand Prix Carting in Westchester
May 4th: Marconi Vineyard Run East Long Island
May 18th: Tatortoga @ Saratoga Auto Museum
May 24th, 25th, 26th Pocono Zone Rendevous Venom Cup
June 14th: Dyno Day at Paddock Motorsports
June 21st: Whiskey Cafe Night Cruise
July 13th: Hamptons Cruise (7/20 Rain Date)
August 10: Rosie Tomorrow's Run in Connecticut
August 27-30: VOI 10 Detroit
September 6th: Pound Ridge, Tom Pisco Car Show (9/7 Rain Date)
September 14th: Loctite Auto Show, Rocky Hill, CT (proceeds benefit Channel 3 Kids Camp)
September 21st: Orange County Choppers Viper Tour!!! :headbang: (Thanks Skeeter)
September 28: Liberty Paintball, Patterson, NY - To Be Rescheduled
October 2: NJ Motorsports Race Park Drivers School
October 12th: Liberty Paintball, Patternson, NY
October 18th: Tator's Dodge Tech Session, South Salem, NY
October 26th: Fall Foliage Cruise to Hunter Mountain, NY

November

Please check this forum for weekend cruises that will be posted early in the week. Obviously, these are all subject to the weather.

December

December 13 Holiday Party

:drive:Please check for details within the individual event threads on the NY/CT forum.:drive:

Last edited:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh, thanks Scott...we'll be hoping for the availability for Lime Rock~~! ~juli
*I cannot POSSIBLY EVER forget riding with ACRSteve in his ACR*

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Juli do you have a secret crush on Steve

Hey Russ!!! (Hope you are doing well?) Guess not 'so secret', huh?!!! :lmao::lmao:
As everyone knows, MIKE is my one and only...gush-gush!! I totally admire Steve's driving abilities...I mean, hey, when you don't even feel the shifting OR braking???
Mike is a GREAT driver, I am mediocre, but that was FANtabulous!!! A rush for days!
So, yes, an appreciation for his generosity and abilities!~! :2tu: ~juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually, it's being traded in.
But I hate ACRSteve because he's a slightly better driver than me!

What's that, Scott??? :dunno: Can't QUITE read your word there?~~~:rolaugh: Hey, ACRSteve is a better driver than MOST of us...gotta give him the :2tu::2tu: for that! ~juli

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Lol Juli Just teasin,yes I have learned a lot from Steve tried to follow him once ,drove it in a little two deep and spunn into the infield at lime rock,It was a blasst though

Russ

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Russ: You KNOW I know you are teasing!! :D All in good fun here as always!!! But yes, truth be told, Steve IS an EXcellent driver...that's funny about what happened with you following him...and I know he keeps a good eye on who is on the track with him at all times. Yessssss....a total BLAST for sure!!! Hope a Lime Rock can happen again this year, and more of us able to show up~! :2tu: ~juli

banshe302

Viper Owner
Reaction score
How about POCONO or SUMMIT track days we can even jump on another car clubs day like CHINN motor sports or a few others if intrested im me and ill get all the information thanx MIKE.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The NJ Club has a Pocono track day and it's a blast. You get the spend the entire day on the track with instructors. I'm definitely going again this year. Last year it was held in August.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes Juli with these guys its always fun,I think D has the video of me spinning out

Yes, these guys are NUTS...as evidenced by our RACE up to TatorToga last year on I-87!
SOOO much fun!!!! Oh, gosh, you have video RECORD of spinning out?!! LOL...juli

banshe302

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The NJ Club has a Pocono track day and it's a blast. You get the spend the entire day on the track with instructors. I'm definitely going again this year. Last year it was held in August.
TONY LET ME KNOW WHERE AND WHEN AND iLL BE THERE.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
TONY LET ME KNOW WHERE AND WHEN AND iLL BE THERE.

See the NJ schedule here, I believe it's 8/14. Also, NY/CT has been at Pocono the last few years around the May/June timeframe. Hopefully we'll get another crack at LimeRock this year, keep your fingers crossed.

banshe302

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If you guys are intrested a club called KOJOTE MOTORSPORTS has great track time drive all day anytime at WATKINS GLEN the dates are 6-25/6-26
7-28/7-29
10-1/10-2 anyone intrested .

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you guys are intrested a club called KOJOTE MOTORSPORTS has great track time drive all day anytime at WATKINS GLEN the dates are 6-25/6-26
7-28/7-29
10-1/10-2 anyone intrested .

Watkins Glen is not that far from us, but those dates are during the week, an almost impossibility to get someone to cover...:(...we've always hoped the Viper Club could have some events at the Glen...GOOD POST!!!! HOPE you get replies...:2tu: ~juli
***You should shoot this off maybe as a PM to citysnake and dodge01viper??**

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
any detail on what the two events are in CT. i may want to meet up the your region for that.

I believe the Consumer Reports is the 327+ acre auto test course in East Haddam, CT. Steve (our CT events director) may have more detail on this. Here's a link: ConsumerReports.org - At the track: Consumer Reports Auto Test Center

Rosie Tomorrow's is a diner near Danbury, CT. Exit 2 off of I-84 I believe. Both events are great rides and the group is always fun to hang out with.

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watkins Glen is not that far from us, but those dates are during the week, an almost impossibility to get someone to cover...:(...we've always hoped the Viper Club could have some events at the Glen...GOOD POST!!!! HOPE you get replies...:2tu: ~juli
***You should shoot this off maybe as a PM to citysnake and dodge01viper??**

banshe302Re: 2008 EVENT SCHEDULE (Tentative)
7-28/7-29
10-1/10-2 anyone intrested

(I don't know how to multi-quote, I hit the button but don't know how to make the quotes appear!)....Scott--what do you think of this? Watkins Glen? It's an AMAZING track (we've never been there, but I lived close by to it way back)...you can drive in speeds up to 150mph there!!! GREAT track...we'd REALLY REALLY try to get away for this IF it could be implemented? Thoughts? Thx...juli

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21