2008 Viper, Are you out there???

GTS02

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there any one who knows what the 2008 Viper will look like, I've heard rumor the car will be over 100K. If so , I kinda like the thought, for the sake of Value to the Gen I, II, III. But I really have not heard or read any thing about the direction Viper will take. Sleeker lines , More Power, Coupe, Convert. Targa. :confused:

:needpics:

OP
OP
G

GTS02

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry ,I should have posted this in Genral Discussions. Don't know how to move Post.

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Check my gallery, there's a great shot of a blue concept, but DC won't let me post on an open forum due to trade secrets or something.

Saint_Spinner

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Check my gallery, there's a great shot of a blue concept, but DC won't let me post on an open forum due to trade secrets or something.

At first I was like :eek: then I went :(
Lol! Harsh man, totally harsh. :D

OP
OP
G

GTS02

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That pic reminds me of a tubbed out Miata, I hope Dodge isn't going to make a sports compact. Like other Mfg's have done with premier cars, they try a smaller version and think its better. And down goes the name.

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I can't take credit for that pic, came across it while surfing for an NSX a few years back. I have to say them honda boys seem pretty in ture to what the future holds.

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Hey Bonkers, I like that plum crazy purple GTS with the 'Cuda AAR stripe. Nice picture!

That's not one of mine - maybe it popped up in the "random pic" box to the left??