2009 "Build Your Own" 1 of 1 Raffle is On!

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got mine in today and confirmed by calling that they have it.....I'll get the tickets whenever, it won't matter as they'll be the winners whenever they arrive.

See you all at VOI 10!

Regards,
Aaron

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
got my tickets about a month ago. If you call VCA, they can confirm your purchase.

Bruce

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just noticed on the raffle registration, that if they do not sell $120,000 worth of tickets, they will have a 50/50 raffle? Have they passed that number yet? I don't really want to spend $300 to win $60,000, that after taxes, I will only keep about $40,000. What I would really want is a $100,000 car, that I will have to pay around $40,000 for gift taxes.
There should be no issues about giving away the car vs. the 50/50 ***. We probably passed that mark over the weekend (if not today) and still have tickets available for purchase for those attending VOI. And we get to see the winning ticket drawn live! It should be interesting to see which car (Roadster, Coupe, ACR) and which colors they will choose. :2tu:

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chris, do you think I should wait to VIO to buy my tickets or do it tomorrow. I kinda killed my credit card in Vegas.....think BAD BOB. I am a little P.O.ed at my self but such is life and gambling.

How was Yellowstone? I am making VOI and maybe France in mid to late September.(plan to ride rode bikes and drink fine French reds and whites and probably fall on my a$$.

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DoctorBroke - Buy 'em either way, but probably the sooner the better. There is a chance this could sell out, especially if we get any late "heavy hitters" buying 100 tickets at a shot (yes, it has happened).

And we already passed the 50/50 mark - the car absolutely will be the prize!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960