2009 malibu sheriffs run 6/7/09

adamlotus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hi everyone scecc car club which im a member will be doing a malibu sheriffs car run on june 7th 2009 we will be having a long canyon and pch drive than brunch at calabasas country club,there will also be auctions for sheriffs helicopter rides and more,please let me know if any of you guys want to join us i have attached the flyer hope its attached the cost of donation is $100 for driver and $50 for additional passenger.email me at [email protected] if you have any ?if i can email one of you guys the form can someone please post it for me im having problems posting
thanks
adam

OP
OP
A

adamlotus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
can someone please post this up in srt and gen 1-2 section or do i have 2 enter it all over for each section?

xjrguy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Two Vipers in attendance.

My wife and I in our 2005 Vert and some guy and his friend in a Copperhead drop top.

Pitiful Viper turnout considering there were 90 cars.

I'm convinced that nobody drives these cars anywhere and the poor things are all stuck under covers in garages.

It was a Lambo and Ferrari fest.

Oh, and one GT500.

OP
OP
A

adamlotus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i was the one in the gt 500 i brought my dads,it was a great event thanks for comming out,im very surprised of all the vipers we have in la county only you and david showed up,maybe the next event we can get at least 12 to attend,it was alot of fun and great food and people

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960