2009 ssg coupe--funny south florida story

Stan Wilson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you want the real data on any Viper with all the correct names, options, and information, call Bill Pemberton at Woodhouse Dodge.

The call is free, and no pressure from Bill for a sale. He is willing to help anyone.

Bill shoots straight, knows his stuff, and can get you the best deal. He can ship the car to you or come up with other options for you.

Trust me, you can't find a better deal or more exact information about these cars. I bought my SRT-10 Coupe from Bill and other street cars over the years. He is 770 miles from my house each way, but worth every mile for honest, respectful service.

Bill Pemberton 1-800-889-1893

Ray W

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He tries. It goes like this. Let's meet the sales manager. This is Mr. x. He comes to our Dealership for service on his Viper's. Mr. x has bought zero vehicles from us but would like to start a relationship here to have us be the place to buy all of his future Dodge products. Well Mr. x you already know the demand for these Dakotas,Rams,Challengers,Vipers etc... The best we can possibly do is sticker. Thank you,but I didn't get the money and credit I have by being stupid. Next call Woodhouse.

08viperviolet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did not buy from bill because of a complicated mess but talk to him on the phone and he could not be more helpful. Most likely I will be ordering one from him my next go round.

Jeff Monheim

Viper Owner
Reaction score
They did make SSG Vipers in 09. I have an 09 SSG Coupe. there were 20 SSG Vipers (all inclusive) made for 2009.
(My 08 has the Razors pictured here the 09 has the 6 spoke.) just in case you were looking!

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ray W

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know you are trying to make the best decision for yourself,so here is the advice I gave a fellow member.

1. Get the exact color combo and body style you want(coupe,vert,ACR,aero).
2. Get the best price on that car.
3. When you accomplish 1 & 2 buy it. Don't delay.

I told him there is always someone else looking and waiting to buy that car. And there was. The other guy missed getting it by just a few hours. He is happily driving and going to events in his new ACR. You can make our next cruise on Jan 25 to Key Largo.

OP
OP
A

albinonile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They did make SSG Vipers in 09. I have an 09 SSG Coupe. there were 20 SSG Vipers (all inclusive) made for 2009.
(My 08 has the Razors pictured here the 09 has the 6 spoke.) just in case you were looking!

jeff --you have 2 ssg viper coupes?--your avatar is best pic I have seen that actually captures the color

viperpalmer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Albinonile,
You said something about a VOI, I have one New that I will do for invoice minus half of holdback. I also have a white/Black ACR that I will do for invoice. Let me know.
Jared O'Brien
Dealership that rhymes with Palmer Lodge (but knows his stuff)
404-423-2497

BennyBad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Palmer dodge did everything to please me from the first phone call to the handing me the keys, have nothing but the highest respect for jared/nick and jody. thnaks again guys get a smile everytime i walk by the acr. benny

ivanrho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He tries. It goes like this. Let's meet the sales manager. This is Mr. x. He comes to our Dealership for service on his Viper's. Mr. x has bought zero vehicles from us but would like to start a relationship here to have us be the place to buy all of his future Dodge products. Well Mr. x you already know the demand for these Dakotas,Rams,Challengers,Vipers etc... The best we can possibly do is sticker. Thank you,but I didn't get the money and credit I have by being stupid. Next call Woodhouse.

Ray, you missed it the other night after Towers.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtRHcSO4GOk[/media]

Last edited:

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ray, you missed it the other night after Towers.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtRHcSO4GOk[/media]

It seems to me that the twin Turbo Gallardo should have walked away from the '08 ACR. It did not. By the way, I heard that the Broward County Sheriff's department is looking to confiscate the video and seize both cars. LQ.

ivanrho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was that on the Cuba side of the US/Cuba Hwy. I want some of that Gallardo to feed to my Snake. LOL

Yea Yea, I kinda figrued that, but I guess getting some raw tuna and an eel roll was more important than playing with the big boys! LOL. See you the 25th. And I'll have some duct tape with me for any uncoopererative passengers! :rolaugh:

ivanrho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It seems to me that the twin Turbo Gallardo should have walked away from the '08 ACR. It did not. By the way, I heard that the Broward County Sheriff's department is looking to confiscate the video and seize both cars. LQ.

The cars were from a rolling start. From a standstill, there was no comparison at all. The Gallardo did pull extremely hard, and did due to HP, AWD, and Paddle Shifters.

When the Gallardo ran the GTR from a standstill, both cars were neck and neck, until 100 when the Gallardo pulled away. Remember one thing: the GTR ran an 11.12 at Bradenton going 125.2.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsUNbarcYdE[/media]

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What I remember is that the GTR is about 1/3 the cost of the Lambo including the cost of the Lambo's mods. It seems like about ten K in mods to the GTR would allow it to walk the Lambo. Perhaps Brooks can comment on this point. The bottom line is that the Lambo, unless you are in love with its looks, is not worth the money. I would also like to know how long that very expensive Lambo clutch lasts if it is used multiple times in the context of spitited starts.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang