2009 VIPER ACR TO BE AT NEW YORK AUTO SHOW!!!!!!! 700 HP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TSR6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: 2009 VIPER ACR TO BE AT NEW YORK AUTO SHOW!!!!!!! 700 HP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damnit...

My thought process, and this all occured within 2 minutes:

* pull april fools joke on my buddy on AIM
---*sucessful at said april fools joke.

*pull up viperclub.org
*see "2009 Viper ACR 700HP"
*think "[*****]? 2009? Isnt this early? *click*
*aw hell, im a *******.

-end of story.

I blame it being 2am on my foolishness.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score

HEY now that's not fair to bash on everyone's skyrocketing hopes :mad: ... oh well, it's a good one though :)

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score

oh ha ha !! To top THIS off, the stupid '''''universal'''' clock set itself an hour AHEAD, got up a stupid hour early, then read this....grrrrrr... :curse:
GOOD joke for a fool like me today :buttkick: .....~juli

Scratch

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Any word on production numbers yet?
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went to the New York Auto Show with my friends from Zero Altitude. There was no 2008 viper at the NY show and there was no challenger ether. They brought the viper that was in the VCA magazine on page 34. It is the one with the single red strip going through the steering wheel. In person it is butt ugly and looks like it was painted with primer. Everyone there was joking about the dumb looking viper. I asked the rep from DC and he tried to pass off the car for a Comp Coupe. I told him he was nuts and he finally admitted that DC saw no reason to bring the new 2008 viper to the biggest car show in the country. He also told me he believed that the 2008 Version Gen 4 will be the last viper built. It did not sound to good for the future of the viper to all of us.

Stray Cat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well,

If I wanted to sell the last viper built I would put the word out that it was the last viper built. Might speed up sluggish sales ? Guess until Chrysler is sold we will never know, but the new car should breath some life into the Viper. I bet it stays. JMHO.

John

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2010 Vette will be 700hp and n/a. They've got the power part done, just working on getting it to the ground effectively..

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well,

If I wanted to sell the last viper built I would put the word out that it was the last viper built. Might speed up sluggish sales ? Guess until Chrysler is sold we will never know, but the new car should breath some life into the Viper. I bet it stays. JMHO.

John

I remember a picture of a window sticker that said it was built for "the last one".. still not quite sure how to understand that in light of the absence of the 08 cars on the last few autoshows :confused:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62