2010 Dodge Viper Stolen Need Help From Viper Community World Wide

Bird325

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad it was located so quickly and I hope that the damages are minimal. Beautiful car and a shame to have that stigma attached to it.

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm glag to hear that it was recovered, I really think stealing a Viper is likely to actually get you snake bit as well. It's a small and for the most part, a very tight knit community. This really where the web shines.

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably the same clown that stole my GTS 3 years ago (roughly in the same area) and only got 3-6 months in jail. He then wrecked mine in a ball.

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably the same clown that stole my GTS 3 years ago (roughly in the same area) and only got 3-6 months in jail. He then wrecked mine in a ball.

I read your entire thread abut this a few months ago from years back. Crazy story. Sounds like a similar person to be ballsy enough to steal a damn Viper.

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's an awful shame. I had wanted that color combo so bad when I first heard about it, and now there will only be 1 good one left!

David Pintaric

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Anybody that steals somebodies viper should be put away for life

I say stone them to death...

Seriously, it takes a lot of work to afford a car like this; so stealing a Viper is like forcing someone to work for a year with no pay...slavery! People like that should AT LEAST get a serious beating.

I hate thieves, does it show?

BigDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It sounds like some punk ass neighborhood kid took it for a joyride.

On another note, for those who aren't familiar, search "algar Ferrari F50". It's an amazing story I followed from the beginning on F-chat until they found it years later...even crazier is a member there was in the process of buying the car from the man who stole it...FBI takes possession and a while later wrecks it. A good read!

HOLLYWOOD1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad it was found. I am still pi$$ed that some a$$ broke into my home in Vegas and stole 4 brand new viper 5 spokes that were never installed on my car. I'm still always aware of someone trying to sell my stolen wheels and always on the lookout. It has bothered me to this day. IMO the car should be fine.

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad to hear the owner will get his baby back, hopefully with just a few extra miles. If someone stole my Viper I'd ensure that other inmates at their institution somehow got information they were there for a sex offense....and let them work it out.

Regards,
Aaron