2010 Dodge Viper Stolen Need Help From Viper Community World Wide

Tomball Dodge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Morning Viper Community! I need your help. A very dear friend of mine and racer was away on business last week and had his very rare 1 of 2 Silver with Blue Stripe ACR was stolen from his house. I am not sure of the vin and will post it when I get to work but please keep your eyes and ears open for a Silver and Blue Stripe ACR either parts or for sale. Here is a link to the car on my web site. If you see this car for sale please contact the authorities and then please PM me. This happened similar to another member here a couple of years ago.

The tracking systems that they are now making these days we are starting to install on every car, the thieves probably no how to disarm them but they have helped us in the past with our lot cars. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Moderators if you would kindly help with a sticky or posting in other forums we would appreciate any help.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Isn't the Viper pretty tough to steal unless they have the key? I thought there was some kind of fuel shut off feature.

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope they find the car unharmed because I have pictured myself as the future second owner of that car:D

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Will watch for it. I forwarded the pic to a person in McAllen and he will keep a lookout for it also.

TRAKULA

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Awful to hear. Will keep an eye out for it. I hope he gets the car back in 100% condition and the thieves get what they deserve.

-Kevin-

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well its usually someone thats been in your house, or maybe drove by and saw it, and they new you were gone.... think hard about that and you may get a clue owner.. sorry that happened

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
cant blame them for stealing it, that is my favorite color combo...LOL hope it comes back to you

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can blame the Nürburgring record for that! I am sure this car will get found, I'll keep an eye out up here in Michigan!

-Tim

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hopefully the car isn't being stripped. I'd keep an eye on eBay.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd look at all nearby lightpoles. I doubt they made it far before "snake bite" got them.

this

its kind of dumb to steal that car, 1 its a viper, no attention there, 2 its rare as all hell, ONLY thing you can do it strip it, driving it is SUPER hot box

OP
OP
T

Tomball Dodge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unbveilebale the car was found in a cow pasture off of Frye Road I called Eric he was excited to know we found his car. Waiting on wrecker now to pick up car, this is my biggest fear of damaging car. It will be interesting to see what condition the car returns. Thanks All To Be Continued.......

B & R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stuff like that only happens in Texas!!!!

Glad the car was found so quickly and I hope it isn't too damaged.

bushido

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Unbveilebale the car was found in a cow pasture off of Frye Road I called Eric he was excited to know we found his car. Waiting on wrecker now to pick up car, this is my biggest fear of damaging car. It will be interesting to see what condition the car returns. Thanks All To Be Continued.......

Wow!
I hope there is no damage on the car too. Goodluck..

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala