2010 FE

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I think someone ASSumed that any 2010 is a "Final Edition" and captioned the Toxic Orange SRT10 as such. I believe this to be Not So........stay tuned.......

CPPRHD265

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fox new *****... Read the last part very carefully:

"To celebrate the melancholy event, Dodge is producing a special run of 500 "Final Edition" Vipers with revised transmissions for better acceleration, and plenty of new and original paint and trim options to make each one as unique as possible and as different from the "Final Edition" VW Beetles as possible."

I would hope the final edition vipers were different from VW Beetles.... What Viper is similar to a VW Beetle?

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What the beetle reference is about that VW is making the final editions of the CURRENT BODY STYLE all the same ugly two tone color (IMO). The viper on the other hand (as we all now know) has a myriad of color/stripe/interior combos to choose from.

Steve A.

CPPRHD265

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, I know what they were meaning Steve... Just poking fun at em :)

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i for one am so glad dodge is using a revised transmissions and new and original paint in the 2010 viper. otherwise, i would never be able to tell it apart from a "Final Edition" VW Beetle.

GuitarSteve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd crack up if they did a run of 10 Dodge Viper RT/10s....like a reissue: original Viper RT/10 red/quartz grey interior, just with the new motor and suspension...replica 3 spoke wheels but in the 18/19 inch size. That would be kind of cool...I think. Dodge Viper RT/10 "1992 Edition"

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte