2010 production numbers out?

GViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can anyone help me? Or, where can I get a back issue of Viper magazine with the info?

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was the issue with Jeff Dunham on the cover, early last year.
I forget the exact date.

Brian E

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I called Viper magazine and spoke to Mary. (wonderful lady to talk to) She said volume 17, issue 1 has been sold out since the middle of last year. She said once they are sold out, thats it, no more. Maybe our good friends at SRT would be kind enough to post the article here, with all the 2010 production figures and model break down?

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
I called Viper magazine and spoke to Mary. (wonderful lady to talk to) She said volume 17, issue 1 has been sold out since the middle of last year. She said once they are sold out, thats it, no more. Maybe our good friends at SRT would be kind enough to post the article here, with all the 2010 production figures and model break down?

If nobody posts it, I'll scan the pages with the breakdown, and post it in the members only section when I get home next week. The breakdown that was published in the mag has already proven to be wrong though, as I seem to think the Silver ACR with drivers stripe or something similar wasn't in it. I think maybe Lee or ViperJon pointed it out.

V

Venomiss

You are taken care of directly Brian from Viper Magazine and [email protected] :) with the correct numbers too.

rjmolson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can anyone please scan and post the Viper Magazine article that lists the production build numbers for 2010, referenced earlier in this thread since the back issues are sold out? Apparently there is supposedly an updated chart floating around too, but I can't seem to find either anywhere on the web.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave