2010 SRT-10 Viper...........

Mach10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought this was interesting... This may have been posted once upon a time in here but i think its pretty cool... Some people taking stabs at what the 2010 Viper will look like... Some of them aren't to bad..

You must be registered for see images

Copperhead Edition?? :rolleyes:

:usa: :usa: :usa: :usa:

Casey 111

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well the good news is.....if we start now we will have 5 years to pray it doesnt look anything like any of those.

OP
OP
M

Mach10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well the good news is.....if we start now we will have 5 years to pray it doesnt look anything like any of those.

Some of these drawings are from teenagers.. Not to bad if you ask me..
Care to take a stab at it????? Let's see what you can draw up...

Casey 111

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Somehow i knew this would happen. Im not saying the drawings are bad, i infact have no drawing abilities at all. The drawings them selfs are great, but the design of the vehicles....ugly.

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2010 will be a perfect time to change the shape...i should have my masters by then :laugh: add another viper to the stable (still have to get a gen 2 though :eek: )

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Talented drawings by a talented artist! Thanks for sharing.

Jay K.

OP
OP
M

Mach10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Somehow i knew this would happen. Im not saying the drawings are bad, i infact have no drawing abilities at all. The drawings them selfs are great, but the design of the vehicles....ugly.

You must be registered for see images attach

Ron Weickart

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[/QUOTE] Care to take a stab at it????? Let's see what you can draw up...

[/QUOTE]

Weird coincidence. September 23rd, * one year ago to the day*, I posted a sketch of a "2010 Viper". Here is that picture and "caption"...

30fe4-12-2-med.jpg

2010 Viper. September 2004. The latest concept car to come out of Chrysler was the "ME Four-Twelve". The "ME" stands for Mid-Engine, and the "Four-Twelve" stands for Four turbochargers and Twelve cylinders... It makes an outrageous 850hp and it cuts the eye with its equally outrageous forward-thinking edgy design.
Perhaps - this is the new design language of the factory styling studio... Perhaps - this hard sculpted design is a hint at the direction of the next Viper.
The Gen IV Viper, by my guess, would be shown around 2010, pretty far off... Perhaps 850hp would seem "just right" for the Viper, perhaps a "non-retro" design would be desirable to set the Viper apart from its "competitors" at that time...
Anyway, here is my "concept sketch" of just what a 2010 Viper might look like if we follow the lead of the ME Four-Twelve..

Ron Weickart

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another angle from that post from a year ago...

30fe4-12-1-med.jpg

2010 Viper. September 2004. Here is a side view of the 2010 Gen IV Viper "concept sketch" based on the "ME Four-Twelve" design language... I removed the twelve injector stacks under glass on this one. Some may not see this as a possible Viper, and I understand, and for those that feel that way, just call it a "FE Four-Twelve".
I have photochopped many front-engined Vipers into mid-engined Vipers I felt it was time to flip that around and create a front engined super high performance coupe out of the mid-engined "ME Four-Twelve" ...

Casey 111

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ron - Those are great. Although i have to admit its a little extreme, but it does look good. Great job.

Andrew - thanks ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang