2010 Viper Pictures from the LA SHOW

viperpalmer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HERE ARE SOME MORE OFFICIALLY RELEASED PHOTOS OF WHAT IS TO COME
YOU DRAW YOUR OWN COLOR COMBOS NOW. THAT PREMIUM NAPPA LEATHER IS AMAZING WITH A TAN TOP. SOME ARE REPEATS I AM SURE.
You must be registered for see images attach

Like I said some are repeats but I thought it would be easier to have them all in one place.
ALSO HERE ARE SOME LINKS WITH MORE
http://www.media.chrysler.com/newsrelease.do?id=9284&mid=1
http://www.media.chrysler.com/newsrelease.do?id=9271&mid=1
Viper Test | Red Letter Dodge
Flickr: The 2010 Viper Laguna Seca Pool

Last edited:

MbnViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hand brake lever ! why not ?

You must be registered for see images

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hand brake lever ! why not ?

The White Mamba's were appointed with the handle of the brake lever and ball of the shifter in red to match the two tone interior..half of the steering on each side was appointed in red also. I guess cost may be a factor these days.....

You must be registered for see images

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What would look better with the Graphite black center band with red drivers stripe? The red two tone interior or the Nappa leather two tone?

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What would look better with the Graphite black center band with red drivers stripe? The red two tone interior or the Nappa leather two tone?

Not the nappa on those/that color....Red might be good but how about a black/gray combo; Then maybe you can add some red accents later??? Kevin

PS I still want to see pics of that Murci......

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Not the nappa on those/that color....Red might be good but how about a black/gray combo; Then maybe you can add some red accents later??? Kevin

I am thinking the red two tone is the way I am leaning. Grey looked too boring for me. I was thinking Graphite center, Nav, red two tone. Should tie together with the red drivers stripe......

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am thinking the red two tone is the way I am leaning. Grey looked too boring for me. I was thinking Graphite center, Nav, red two tone. Should tie together with the red drivers stripe......

With the red stripe believe the red combo would be the way to go...I had on my Mamba its a great combo....in your Graphite ACR it will look awesome!!

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

PS I still want to see pics of that Murci......

Google the concours du Soleil 2009 it is a car show that my Murci won peoples choice maybe you can post that pic. Bad at posting pics. The car show is in New Mexico

DLTARNU

Suspended
Reaction score
I like the green and I like the tan, but they don't look right when combined on a Viper.

On a Jag, it's a thing of beauty.

Black Viper with tan interior, you win.
Anaconda Green Viper with black interior, you win.

Anaconda Green Viper with tan interior and clashing chrome wheels, you lose the taste game. Or you win the tacky game. Whichever.

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That green body color, tan top, red calipers and chrome wheels :rolaugh: is a nasty nasty nasty combo:crazy2: Isnt that an old GM color scheme for the Vette or Camaro. I remember that color combo from way back in the day. It was nasty then and its still nasty now especially on a Viper.

That red Viper with red wheels aint working for me either.

OP
OP
V

viperpalmer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think we are all forgetting that this is what this year is all about. Some people may not like the new colors or combinations but with so many colors, interiors, wheels, etc. You can make it whatever you want it to be. You want to be different, be different. If you like to recreate some of the old great color combos, do so. Maybe put a new twist on an old favorite with a colored interior and some bezels. Either way there are a million different tastes out there and a viper combo for each one. Make your favorite, just get your order in to your dealer today. Ordering opens up for regular vipers Monday and specialty vipers later on in the week or the following Monday.