2012 Viper model was introduced at Orlando, Fl.

OP
OP
H

HSSSTOY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
someone needs to check the IP on ICP, me thinks he knows more than he's letting on... :)

Design speculations!

The Orlando Viper, from what I gather was a hit. Case in point, Ralph stunned everyone and got the board immediate approval. This is like seeing the Mona Lisa painting for the first time, everyone was in awe!

SRT Viper design team excells at what it does. According to viewers, Viper DNA was written all over it....and rightly so, the credit should go where it belongs! :2tu:

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a rotton couple days at work and come home and read this great news or at least solid rumor. I respectfully disagree with the V8 option. Like any other bait and switch, the base V8 Viper will probably be the same price as the current FE editions but the true V10 Viper will be priced much higher, possibly up to $150k or more. Watch into the future a couple years as Viper production ramps up and we see 4-5 V8 cars for every one V10 and they look the same. The Viper at this time ceases to be exotic. I am really amped about the rumored NA 700 hp and the Gen I - II styling cues.

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got the see the drawing a year ago, and I told a few VCA board memebrs that it was not only the most aggresive Viper syling I had ever seen, but simply the baddest ass Car I had even seen. The Viper Nation will be on its knees at VOI hailing Ralph Gilles as " were not morthy, were not worthy" for quite an ovation!

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The anticipation to see the new car is unbelievable . I am so glad Ralph is at the helm !!! You had to have known if there was anything he could do to keep the Viper going he would . He has amazing design and vision. A true car guy , I am very excited for the details to be released !!!

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As long as it doesn't look like that R&T photo I'm excited. That photo looks like a Viper crossed with a BMW Z4.

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last edited:

Kala

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't you know those in the know are just laughing their asses off at all of this by those that don't know.
:lmao::lmao:Who cares what they think Dave... They just need to give us the freaking car already, then go back to the lab drawing board for weight loss and more HP/TQ for the next MY... LOL :usa::usa:

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
three questions for the cops around here who also own vipers.

1. who is going to VOI?

2. are any of you "police sketch artists"?

3. last question for the sketch artists - how good are you at drawing a car?

:rolaugh:

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got the see the drawing a year ago, and I told a few VCA board memebrs that it was not only the most aggresive Viper syling I had ever seen, but simply the baddest ass Car I had even seen. The Viper Nation will be on its knees at VOI hailing Ralph Gilles as " were not morthy, were not worthy" for quite an ovation!

Steve if I may, I recall seeing a framed drawing of what could be a Gen V Viper that Ralph did. I remember it being a drawing from atop and the car was red white stripes and had the gen I/II 'hood speakers' on it. I have that picture saved somewhere.

--RS

wolowski

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve if I may, I recall seeing a framed drawing of what could be a Gen V Viper that Ralph did. I remember it being a drawing from atop and the car was red white stripes and had the gen I/II 'hood speakers' on it. I have that picture saved somewhere.

--RS

You must be registered for see images attach

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score

--RS

At the 2009 Pocono CSD Ralph donated several posters of the GenV concept shown here. There are more pics of this concept. Some lucky VCA member won the raffle and has these drawings in their safe. :) Hopefully, the can post pics here.

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I could go for that. Hood looks like a variant of one of the original 1992 concept drawings for consideration. The blue one with the partial black Mustang Mach III hood.

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey that kid looks like the mutant body creature "Quato" off of Total Recall with Schwarzenegger. Ha! Ha!

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
At the 2009 Pocono CSD Ralph donated several posters of the GenV concept shown here. There are more pics of this concept. Some lucky VCA member won the raffle and has these drawings in their safe. :) Hopefully, the can post pics here.

That would be George, our regions event's Coordinator. I believe he has them hanging on the wall in his house.

I'm surprised he hasn't posted a picture yet as well.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456