2013 Gen V picture on Leftlanenews

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The Viper V seems busy but the lines do not connect or flow well from the front or side views. I can't speak for the rear.

The Aventador J seems very busy too but all the lines flow perfectly. Lamborghini design has always been edgy and the lines fit in with that edginess.

The Viper V seems neither edgy nor curvy but a mishmash of both styles and therein lies the problem. I think the focus on trying to make it look a Gen II has overwhelmed the designers. The "clown shoe" is back!

You are basing your review of the car design off of a rendering based off of a matchbox car, just to keep things in perspective...

Last edited:

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is the problem. We have seen the Volado caviar concept and most everything else will look like hash
I have to agree with that. Yes, there are things on that design that would not work. But I wish that is the direction they would go.

01viper4me

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Thought this looked cool. Obviously it wont be the GEN V... but it certainly has that "WOW!" factor

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes. They are supposed to be scale models! :rolleyes:

No, they are tiny little toys. They don't even come with an official scale. Their scale is officially 1:box They aren't scale models and typically end up as a bit of a bad characterization of the car that they are supposed to be, particularly some of the newer ones. :rolleyes:

bluestreak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rear looks far too plain compared to the front. Jazz up the rear with some spoiler lip action and a little width and I'd like it. Could probably tone down the front a tad as well.

kdaviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the Cerebus bean counters thought that a mid-engine V-12 was way too expensive. It was a beautiful car with gobs of horsepower.
The ME Four-Twelve was engineered in the DXC days. Word is Deiter killed it because it left their AMG babies in the dust in every catagory.

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Originally Posted by slysnake
I have to agree with that. Yes, there are things on that design that would not work. But I wish that is the direction they would go.
So you wish the Gen V were a riced-out Gen II?
Nope. What i said. If you think its rice thats your problem.

01viper4me

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The ME Four-Twelve was engineered in the DXC days. Word is Deiter killed it because it left their AMG babies in the dust in every catagory.

I would love to see Chrysler bring this back. They don't need to change hardly a thing. It truly was a work of art

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala