2013 Launch Edition Performance Pages issue

Viper2442

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking to buy a 2013 launch edition in the next week. Current owner said he just replaced the battery and the performance pages are not working now. Anyone know if there is a way to reset this or does it need to head to a dealer. Any info would be appreciated. Thank you all.

MoparMap

VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Someone else was posting something like this recently. I don't recall exactly what was going on, but sounded like it was a UConnect update problem or something to that effect. I think you can manually update those with a USB drive (at least my parents' Challenger and Ram had that option). Might be an easy enough thing to try.

wishboneviper104

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking to buy a 2013 launch edition in the next week. Current owner said he just replaced the battery and the performance pages are not working now. Anyone know if there is a way to reset this or does it need to head to a dealer. Any info would be appreciated. Thank you all.
Unfortunately U connect has dropped the ball, I have called and n/g they dropped the Performance Pages if you can believe that ,wow what’s Mopar doing about it answer Nothing you would think that was built into the car unbelievable very disappointed

GTS 002

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I used the instructions below to perform a hard reset of my UConnect. Proceed with caution and at your own risk. It didn't seem to work initially, but after a few days I tried my Performance Pages again and they worked. Odd issue I still have is only Gauges 1 page correctly displays oil temp and pressure. Gauges 2 won't update oil temp and pressure but the other readings display fine.

OP
OP
V

Viper2442

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I followed the instructions above and performed a hard reset. It fixed the issue and performance pages are now working normal. Thanks for the help.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets