2013 SRT Viper Hot Lap! - 2013 Best Driver's Car Contender

Hemotoxic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My god! is it your goal to annoy everyone on this board? You truly must be one lonely individual. I imagine that you are some kid who hasn't outgrowned puberty yet. Your basement must be getting cramped. Dude, grow up and put the crackpipe down. You seriously need some help.

Moderators: Why is this individual allowed to come on here and do nothing but cause grief to individuals? He continues to try and derail every thread possible. I would venture to say that that is his goal.
If you don't take him too seriously--how can you take somebody seriously who can't spell "krait" and doesn't know that kraits (1) aren't a disease vector for humans and (2) are elapids, not vipers--he is very funny and a welcome counterpoint to those who do take themselves a bit seriously. Like me, he humbly acknowledges that he needs to become more krait-shaped and less Gaboon viper-shaped to be comfortable in an actual 2013 Viper.

If you still can't summon any love for kraits who think they are krates, the ignore button works well.

kratedisease

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you Mr. Hemotoxic. I just want everyone to know that these vicious attacks against me have been very hurtful. ( eyes tearing )

Every time some one attacks and insults me, I just end up hitting the frig for some comfort food. How they heck am I gonna fit in the gen5 Viper if everyone makes me eat....

I feel like the fat kid....... actually...... Ok, I AM the fat kid.

By the way, they had a sale on ice cream at the local Stop n Shop supermarket this weekend..... so I loaded up on bon bons and good humor just in case it gets dicey here on the VCA forums.....so I am prepared for you silly rabbits !!

FOOD FIGHT !!

Last edited:

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If it's any consolation, the F12 guys over on FerrariChat are going through this now. MT just give the 911 the nod over the F12. The Fchat guys are even siting the Viper/ZR1 example as another MT miss! The thread over there could have been the same as over here!

ViperSmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If it's any consolation, the F12 guys over on FerrariChat are going through this now. MT just give the 911 the nod over the F12. The Fchat guys are even siting the Viper/ZR1 example as another MT miss! The thread over there could have been the same as over here!

LOL I saw that.

More to the point, why does anyone care what MT says, their purpose in life is to get eyeballs. What gets more eyeballs, content or controversy?

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
LOL I saw that.

More to the point, why does anyone care what MT says, their purpose in life is to get eyeballs. What gets more eyeballs, content or controversy?

Exactly! I just found it amusing that the thread was so similar to here. By the way, it's nice to see that they really do consider us Viper owners as true "bretheren" now that we're all Fiat. Just like l consider Ferraris Mopars now! LOL.

REDBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ralph, at least send a Viper with new matching tires all around next time. TIA.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drock187