It's open and new colors :2tu:

PSC Billet Silver Metallic Clear Coat
PG7 Stryker Green Tri-Coat Pearl
PBU True Blue Pearl Coat

M8C SRT Racing Stripes, Bright White
M8A SRT Racing Stripes, Adrenline Red
M8B GTS Racing Stripes, Adrenline Red
M99 GTS Racing Stripes, Bright White

Stryker Green should be awesome, if its anywhere near as nice as Snakeskin Green. A couple of NorCal members have SSG, it is amazing in person. Really glad Stryker Red has apparently been discontinued, I was hoping it would be a limited edition.

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's open and new colors :2tu:

PSC Billet Silver Metallic Clear Coat
PG7 Stryker Green Tri-Coat Pearl
PBU True Blue Pearl Coat

M8C SRT Racing Stripes, Bright White
M8A SRT Racing Stripes, Adrenline Red
M8B GTS Racing Stripes, Adrenline Red
M99 GTS Racing Stripes, Bright White

Billet Silver

You must be registered for see images

True Blue Pearl

You must be registered for see images attach

CarlSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Travelling on business and stopped at Criswell in MD to see their GenV's in stock and their SRT guy knew nothing about 2014 orders and they are one of the largrest east coast dealers. I stopped by their chevy showroom too and they still have a bunch of new C6 ZR1's and Callaway Corvettes and Camaros.

Just a quick response. Thanks for stopping in yesterday and I wish I had more info for you v10enomous. Unfortuantely, SRT isn't even giving us an estimated date when we can order 2014's. Just checked my Vehicle Order System and the 2014 is not availlable or even listed yet in the ordering system. I can tell you that it looks like 2013 GTS models were no longer available to order as of May 17th. Hope this little bit of info helps. 9As a sidenote, the Gunmetal Pearl GTS did not arrive yesterday or today)

Last edited:

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope they are not going more GTS blue, make the premium people paid for the Launch edition more special. I actually hope they don't bring it back for the Gen V. There are countless other colors they can offer.

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
true blue looks a shade lighter than shadow blue....like 'em both but i'm sorta biased towards shadow blue. bet that stryker green is gonna rock.....hard.

mnc2886

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If that is true blue represented above, it'll be a disappointment. It just doesn't look right.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
true blue looks a shade lighter than shadow blue....like 'em both but i'm sorta biased towards shadow blue. bet that stryker green is gonna rock.....hard.

I am bias as well towards those colors. :D

If that is true blue represented above, it'll be a disappointment. It just doesn't look right.

Obviously it's gonna be changed a bit for the Viper. Everyone thought Sapphire blue was gonna be a dissapointment back in '01 until they saw the car in person which i'm sure will be the same for True Blue. Paitents my young padawan :D

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just a quick response. Thanks for stopping in yesterday and I wish I had more info for you v10enomous. Unfortuantely, SRT isn't even giving us an estimated date when we can order 2014's. Just checked my Vehicle Order System and the 2014 is not availlable or even listed yet in the ordering system. I can tell you that it looks like 2013 GTS models were no longer available to order as of May 17th. Hope this little bit of info helps. 9As a sidenote, the Gunmetal Pearl GTS did not arrive yesterday or today)

Thanks for the brochure Carl. :2tu:

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I spoke to my salesperson and May 31,2013 is the last day for me. If my car is not shown on the VOTS site somewhere in actual production. Not just "scheduled". I will cancel my 2013 and get a full refund of my deposit. If SRT in that time decides to make mine a 2014 I have no problem waiting even if it takes till September. I will not accept a 2013 car one or two months before the next model year is released. My initial deposit was made over a year ago and my second deposit was made around October. I didn't run when all the news wasn't good I stuck by SRT. It seems they haven't supported my loyalty very much though. Lack of communication and delivering custom cars to dealerships prior to those who are past owners,VCA members and paid pre-ordered cars.
Sad but true sorry.

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whats the source of the 2014 options? I did not see any thing in drivesrt

OP
OP
C

Chelseasnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
news was from canadian dealers. we get the news first and the cars last in canada.

ringram

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They probably have a large back order, so stopped taking any more 13's to clear them out in time for Sept when the 14's will start up... they probably won't accept 14 orders for a while. Mind you if everyone starts cancelling they will have to..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang