2014 Viper sells for $73,600

mblgjr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive seen an SRT posted for 75k. Had less than 3k mi I think.

Was on ebay last night.

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dang it! :mad:

Now my gen III is only worth $4.50. :(

I actually look up to guys now that are driving Kia's and Hyundai's.:boggled:
Their cars are something like 5 grand used.
They be rollin' big **** daddy style.:cash:
While I'm slummin' it in my old gen III. :dance:

Stealth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
u are not correct I spoke to the dealership and they told me that sale was a mistake by e bay and that the car was still available.to be clear the car did not sell for $73,000.

cubican

Enthusiast
Reaction score
u are not correct I spoke to the dealership and they told me that sale was a mistake by e bay and that the car was still available.to be clear the car did not sell for $73,000.
The car will be on its way to Texas next week.

Last edited:

Stealth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
good for you ! I have been dealing with the sales manager for the dealership on two other GTS cars

Last edited:

lawdogg149

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If it sold why has it been relisted for $96 K buy now by the dealer.

I did however only pay $95 K for mine. But I have all the carbon fiber and many options window sticker $127 K on mine. I feel like I got a good deal till I see what used ones bring.

Stealth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As I noted above, I was dealing with the same Dodge Dealer that had that Viper--I was discussing 2 GTS Vipers and we were still a bit apart on price. When I saw this post I contacted the Dealer and he told me that the email listing which noted "Sold" and listed the stated price was incorrect; he added that the car did not sell on ebay or otherwise for that price and was still available. Of course, I do not know if the car has subsequently sold.

The Deals are definitely out there compared to usual course of business sales. However, the best deals will be on 2013 Vipers or on 2014 Vipers in color combinations which have shown to be not as popular or which are in over-supply. 2013 Vipers have factory cash incentives. As of a couple days ago, there were no factory incentives on 2014s (at least not $10k off GTS models). That said, it is very easy to find invoice deals on 2014s and in many cases invoice minus "holdback" (another $4k or so). Below this price level it gets tough.

lawdogg149

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Mine is a 2014. There is cash some where. $127,000 window sticker for $95,000. Car had 4 miles on it sitting in showroom. These cars have to be sold or there will be no 2015 model.
Anyhow I felt I got a great deal.

Stealth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine is a 2014. There is cash some where. $127,000 window sticker for $95,000. Car had 4 miles on it sitting in showroom. These cars have to be sold or there will be no 2015 model.
Anyhow I felt I got a great deal.

Your dealer may have just decided it was time to sell!

I negotiated for about 3 months with about 5 dealers and purchased yesterday. My discount was about $22-24k counting the extra discount on all of the carbon fiber added. However, before the carbon fiber the window sticker was $143k. So, you received an even better deal! I just could not do any better on the color combination, etc. I was after unless I waited longer and then the cars may not be available. Great job and congratulations!

salties

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your dealer may have just decided it was time to sell!

I negotiated for about 3 months with about 5 dealers and purchased yesterday. My discount was about $22-24k counting the extra discount on all of the carbon fiber added. However, before the carbon fiber the window sticker was $143k. So, you received an even better deal! I just could not do any better on the color combination, etc. I was after unless I waited longer and then the cars may not be available. Great job and congratulations!

Dealer name please

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My decision to purchase was very color specific- no black, grey, white, yellow, red or orange. That narrowed it down pretty quickly. I would have loved a Stryker Green car, but they're not dealing on them much if at all yet.

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw a 2014 gts with 4 k miles for 86k

This stuff is just getting ridiculously tempting

Lord have mercy I just might have too....

There's a vid of a forum members stock genV putting a bus length on a lp570 over and over again.

These genV are easily the fastest car you can get in the world for 80 k.

past ohio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That dealer in Fla that everyone thought sold for $739, had at one time 12 Vipers sitting on the floor, he had $25K supplemental stickers as well, $1199 for paint sealant, $249 for a pinstripe ( who was the last person to pinstripe a Viper ?? and the cars did NOT have a stripe) when you came in the floor staff knew nothing about the cars and they treated you like you just parked your garbage truck outside....and if you finally waited for 20 - 30 minutes to find someone with a white shirt, AND asked about the $25K kicker, their comment was, we need to recoup the SRT Fees !! The new car is great BUT the whole marketing has been the problems, with pricing and unfortunately SRT cannot dictate what the dealers sell their products..and the rumor started that the cars were "HOT" and dealers put on the extra kicker stickers !! My $.02