215+ MPH GEN 4 on the Runway

FST SNAKE

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I reached a new goal in my quest for speed, I ran 215.233 MPH in the 2.3 mile event put on by Johnny Bohmer Proving Grounds. I also ran a 196.622 in the standing mile at the same event. I'm heading back on Feb 10th and we are prepping the car for what I hope is a 200+ MPH mile and a 225 MPH 2.3 mile. I've got a few more bolt on parts to finish up and then it's off to Powerhouse Performance for tuning. I hope to have a video I can post soon of the runs.

You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
FST SNAKE

FST SNAKE

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Thanks Jeff, I'm hoping it's got a 225 run in it, after that I might go back to driving the speed limit or at least close to it.................

apuck

VCA National Treasurer
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Wow - congrats! Hope you achieve your goals in February, keep us posted.

OP
OP
FST SNAKE

FST SNAKE

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Thank you, I feel good about making the 200+ MPH mile but the 225+ run will be tough. I will keep everyone advised how it goes.

OP
OP
FST SNAKE

FST SNAKE

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Almost done with the prep work for the 225 MPH attempt, should have it on the dyno Monday tuning it to squeeze out that last little bit of HP. It's been such great trip from the first time I broke 200 in it to now, lots of support from everyone. After this I want to build a coupe that's capable of maybe 250-275 MPH so if anyone knows of a 2006 coupe that is a bit of a ****** I would really be interested. Not concerned about mileage, a few beat up panels, or how rough it looks as I plan to strip the interior and heavily modify the motor.

FLAT OUT

VCA Member
Reaction score
CONGRATS ON YOUR LAST RUN! Hope you make it to 225! Really looking forward to seeing you there next week. I have my helicopter tape in and am working on getting both cars ready. CAN'T WAIT !

OP
OP
FST SNAKE

FST SNAKE

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Make sure you don't seal the hood with helicopter tape until the tech inspection is done. They typically check under the hood during that. If you have any questions about anything just give me a call. We will be glad to help you with taping the seams also when you get done with tech. I am down to just a few final details to have mine ready to load up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper