25th Monster Mopar Weekend

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Pres" has been working on getting some Viper participation this year. Hard to believe that the MOPAR performance flagship isn't represented ....

2001ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, usually I'm up there with the local SRT club (SRT Neons, Calibers, Rams, etc). I usually take my SRT6 up there and register it instead of the Viper since I'm never really sure about the weather.

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Class 39 is Viper. I'm working on us all being able to park together inside the oval track and maybe a few other bonuses!

Be sure to register by Sept 4th!

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kurt- we've got a few people headed over (not as many as I would like). Not sure why this isn't a bigger draw to our members. We had 15 Vipers on the winery cruise on Saturday and it rained! Hummm??

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kurt- we've got a few people headed over (not as many as I would like). Not sure why this isn't a bigger draw to our members. We had 15 Vipers on the winery cruise on Saturday and it rained! Hummm??

I CANT GO DO TO A FAMILY REUNION,AND HEY LETS FACE IT-I WOULD NOT BE A GOOD REUNION WITHOUT ME,(WHAT A PIG I AM):lmao:

2001ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those going keep an eye out for me. I'll probably take my graphite SRT6 out there Saturday and the Viper on Sunday.

2001ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had a great time, it rained an hour or so on Saturday but the rest of the weekend was good. I took the Crossfire SRT6 to be judged on Saturday and ended up getting 2nd in my class (Stock Daily Driver). Took the Viper on Sunday and the weather was perfect!

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had a great time, it rained an hour or so on Saturday but the rest of the weekend was good. I took the Crossfire SRT6 to be judged on Saturday and ended up getting 2nd in my class (Stock Daily Driver). Took the Viper on Sunday and the weather was perfect!

Who is this??? ^^^^^^^^^

:rolaugh:

2001ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike, I can't believe you didn't show up, you have like 15 vipers or something now... wasn't at least one of them running? You could have showed them off at one of the biggest Mopar events in the region!

Here are some pics the local SRT club guys took (currently there are two pages of pictures). Make sure you check out the one I took of my Viper and matching minibike :)

The St. Louis SRT Club • View topic - Monster Mopar 2009 photos

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i know you are. now get to getin and get another cruise goin!!!:):confused:i hope that wasnt to pushy

"Prez" is on top of it....

-Premier/Branson next weekend...
( Did you see the "two groups" thing.... :D:D:D)

-Two weeks after that (Nov. 1), the "best looking couple" in the Gateway VC is sponsoring a cruise.

I forget their names....:dunno:

We have a couple cruises coming up.

BLUSRT, are you going to Springfield next weekend?

You're not still required to wear that "ankle bracelet", are you?.......:lmao:

;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave