2nd Annual DaimlerChrysler Newark Assembly Plant Transportation Show Oct. 7

fastfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Open to all Chrysler products(any year), tractors, trucks, motorcycles(all years), race, street rod, antique, and classics prior to 1990. Date of show is Saturday, October 7th, 10am until 2pm. This is a rain or shine event. This is held on the grounds of the Newark Assembly Plant at 550 S. College Ave in Newark, DE. There is no registration fee and there are dash plaques for the first 200 pre-registrations. Door prizes, food, music, and people's choice awards for each class of vehicle. If you are interested in pre-registering, e-mail your name, address, phone #, e-mail address, and type of vehicle and year to [email protected]. Any questions call (302)453-5306.

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
George, thanks for posting this. I might add, it is just off 95 and very easy to find. This was a great show last year with a good Viper turn out. I will be there this year.

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i went last year and had a great time. will dodge be bringing the srt's to
drive again? What other events are going on that day? I plan on going as I
just registered.

OP
OP
F

fastfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Tom, I am glad that you are going again. I am not sure whether or not the SRT's will be there to drive again. It is at the assembly plant and not at the Bob Carpenter Center like it was last year. The assembly plant is at the next light down on the left if you were coming from 95. I can guarantee you what won't be there that was there last year, the 100+ temps and the high humidity.

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Same weekend as the Fall Cruise. I'm not sure if I'll be
attending either at this point, but I'll keep it in mind.

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
If I don't hear about the Fall Cruise by Friday I'll just plan to attend this.

Who else is attending at this point?

OP
OP
F

fastfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike,
Go ahead and try to register online. If that doesn't work, then call the number in the first post and they should be able to get you in.

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like I will be in Ocean City for the Fall cruise/show. Huge event in Ocean city MD. I seen to keep missing the spring event (it rains anyhow) so I am looking forward to the Fall event. Sorry I said I would come but I didn't know of the conflicting weekend.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang