2nd Annual Somerville, N.J. Cruise Night, 07-16-04 PICS!!!

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I must say it was a great event.I'd like the thank Charlie for letting me follow.I finally got to meet Mahesh and Chuck.I hope everybody made it safe out of the rain! It was around 8:30 when it started.I wish I could have made it for dinner,thanks Charlie for the invite,however my aunt and my cousin showed up.If I was older I would have gone myself!Any who here's some pics.We had around 30 vipers,2 vans(one of which had a bunch of future viper owners :2tu: ),and 2 of my R/C's.We had about 12 vipers a half hour before the meet at the mall!
1828102_0294-med.JPG

1828102_0299-med.JPG

1828103_0301-med.JPG

1828103_0303-med.JPG

1828103_0309-med.JPG

1828103_0311-med.JPG
1828103_0312-med.JPG

1828103_0313-med.JPG

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Charlie---Thanks for all the work setting up the event! It was nice meeting everyone. BacknBlack and Jerome I missed meeting you guys! Dinner was great, fun. Just wish its lasted longer.

Jerome Sparich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was there. I was with the event organizer when you all drove up. I was trying to save you all parking spots as people were just taking the parking spots, signs or no signs. And if I do say so myself, you would have had only a few spots if it was not for me and my polite way of doing things. And yes it was tough, but I was polite. :D

Then after you all parked I went with two Viper owners and we went walking down Main Street looking at all other cars. We did not do the dinner thing, but hung out bs'ing and looking at the all the cars, etc.

And Tony did not make it for some reason, not sure why as I have not talked to him.

And I was looking forward to seeing the big ape. :p

Maybe next time we will meet up.

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the Pic's GTS-R.Jerome you should have introduced yourself! Thanks for saving us the spots. I would have bought you dinner!She would have loved to have Met you. She's not that big! We'll meet sooner or later.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
jermoe and city, it was kool meeting ya finally, we will do it again.

next time city buys the soda.........lol

MsSnakeSRT10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Great Time! Worth the Drive, besides that's what the Nanny is for. Chuck and I like to get out, meet people and have fun!

It was a lovely Town.
The car show/cruise was amazing.
So many nice cars.
I am glad to have met some of the wonderful wives.
We had a few cocktails and chatted about motherhood(TEENS) LOL, Then we needed a shot!
Sorry to have forgotten the beautiful woman's name allready,...but, I was so happy when you smiled and knew just what to order. you were alot of fun.

The Dinner was nice, seems there are people with manners, class and good taste on VCA.

The Gentlemen, about 12, I met or spoke with, were my husbands age, professionals and very refined. Could not one of them be any of the jokesters pounding the insults on this site! NO WAY!!!!
I met a few people closer to my age and was impressed as well.
My opinion of VCA is changing.
Certain Events will obviously bring different members out. This one was class all the way!
I had a great time.
Thank you to the people who arranged the dinner.
The room, buffet and bar were a perfect way to mingle, meet and talk.

Jerome,

If you were there, ? I am sure you cannot truly call me an Ape? Be REAL? You must be one of the younger ones of the bunch? I did see the typical Jersey overbleach, a feathered hair-do from 1987, a couple of Twiggy's that were thinner than my 13 yr old.a Few over tanned beef heads and *****'s...But do I start a POST? NNOOOOOOO!

God bless them.(send them a "what not to wear" message. LOL

I have some pictures of this event as well.

I was driving in the car and a bit wrinkled, etc..
But I tried to look like a fine, well dressed "whale"....LOL

I had no problem at the event on the street, was all in all a great experience. Got to meet some nice people from that area.

See you all again.

Thank you for taking the time to put together such a pleasant event.
Nice to see families w/ kids there as well.

Blessings,

Barbara, Mrs. CTViper

Jerome Sparich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jerome,

If you were there, ? I am sure you cannot truly call me an Ape? Be REAL? You must be one of the younger ones of the bunch? I did see the typical Jersey overbleach, a feathered hair-do from 1987, a couple of Twiggy's that were thinner than my 13 yr old.a Few over tanned beef heads and *****'s...But do I start a POST? NNOOOOOOO

Barb, before you give yourself a heart attack just calm down and take a deep breath.

I never called you an ape or anything negative. You sure as hell have me confused with someone else that is for sure.

Just so you know, I am a few months shy of 40, look in my late 20's early 30's and am not a twig nor a "over tanned beef head". And I sure a sheet don't act my age either.

Why is it your husband is cool with me and you are not? You really must have me confused with someone else.

So lets not turn this thread into another one like before.

Ok back to topic.........

It was nice meeting up with City and Plum. We walked around bs'ing and I did not even get them arrested........as I am sure they were wondering if I would. :D

Next time we go and have some fun at Franks. :2tu:

Wish I could have met more people, but there was only so much time to look around and you all went in to eat before we got back from the other end of main Street.

Next time.

OP
OP
V

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Plum I saw your car comming down the street man silver looks awesome! Chuck I got more pics of your car.I want Nancy's car! deep sapphire blue/silver ACR.Some cars had some clever plates like "PASSN U".Heh that whole time I was on cloud nine! There was one lone SRT-10 down the street,A black prowler,and 2 challengers.I dunno if anyone else spotted it but there was a Mustang Cobra R there!

MsSnakeSRT10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Jerome, Chuck and I both,
thought the APE comment was for me.
I wish I knew who you were.
Sorry we did not formally meet.
Next time.

I hope now that you have seen me, you can relay the statistics to your pals in the Alley and Snake Pit..

Mrs. CT is not Shamoo, ugly, a blown up disaster, washed up, mean, crazy, bi**h!
or any of the other terrible things said..

I have gotten a few PM's and I guess "old farts" Like 35+ think I am kinda cute..
Maybe You are just too young for me...LOL
my husband is 15 yrs older...maybe older men appreciate my photos and my appearance..

Or,
maybe you guys just know how to get back real good at a lady, and know where it hurts..LOL I will only attend events while I am healthy, happy and looking good! You guys are tough!

ViperGTSR- thank you sweetie..I was trying, but posting here is not browse and click...a bit harder..thank you.
Those are all I took. We spent the night mostly eating, drinking, socializing. None of me! darn!

Jerome Sparich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Barb the big ape comment was about Tony not showing up. Maybe I did not write it the correct way?

I was standing across the street from you guys right after you parked the car. All I saw was your head and chest above the roofline of the cars. But I did see most of Chuck, he is like what, 8 feet tall? :D

Signed, 39yo b :eek: :eek: bie lover

:shocked:

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mustang Cobra R ? ? ? ....missed THAT one uNfortunately.

MsSnake, just for the record.....im 36 and think yer cute....

MsSnakeSRT10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
my new italian car has a new ford cobra enine. it is a qvale, :D Mangusta modena. it will arrive mon..I am so excited..
any ford cobra tech can service it, even though it is a Pantera/de tomasso..
.it should be fast/ get looks.

OP
OP
V

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's the cobra(came out a little blurry),prowler,and beautiful challenger.It's funny how you mention the cobra fake.There's a yellow one (mustang that is) with a cobra R body kit.Plus 2 ferrari's that are going around here in my area.Both yellow,one 360 modena and F355 F1.
1828103_0315-med.JPG
1828103_0316-med.JPG
1828103_0317-med.JPG
1828103_0318-med.JPG

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tons of first rate cars at Somerville. We didn't get to the Court house with the Vipers until 7:00. Dinner was @ 8:00 it didn't give you much time to walk up and down the street to view the cars and still chat with viper owners. I would suggest next year we meet and Hour earlier or Dinner at 9:00 JMO :D :D

Jerome Sparich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just an FYI for all,

There is a cruise on Main Street every Friday night, not just this one night.

This Friday the Vettes will be taking your "spots" as featured car. So if anyone would care to crash the party...........

Edit for spelling :mad:

Firecat F7 Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just an FYI for all,

There is a cruise on Mait Street every Friday night, not just this one night.

This Friday the Vettes will be taking your "spots" as featured car. So if anyone would care to crash the party...........
I only live about 10 minutes from somerville but didn't know about this past friday nights cruise until my friend called me and said a bunch of Vipers are on main street.
I probably wouldn't have been able to make it anyway since I usually work til around 7.00....but maybe next year if it is an annual event.
There is also a hotrod/musclecar show every tuesday night at Fuddruckers on route 22 in Bridgewater. I have never been there and am not sure if Vipers go or not. Any of you go there??

Jerome Sparich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
jerome, if weather is good, im gonna show up. I'll call ya if it happens.

Sounds good Phil :2tu:

Let me know.

I am trying to get Denny and maybe some others to go and crash the party.

Everyone can park the Vipers up on the end and steal the show from the Vettes.

RT10Paul

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Great meeting everyone, especially the 3 Middletown couples. John, count on a visit to your shop in the very near future. Get those porterhouse cuts ready! :) Chris, let's do something soon. Me and my wife had a blast. 27 Vipers in one place - what a great sight!

BTW, I think I won the "run out of the restaurant to put up the soft tops on RT/10s 'cause it's about to pour" race :) Any trophies for that?

Paul

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi