3,000th post

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And it only took me 12.5 years, I guess I'm not as big a ***** as Dave :D But on the Alley I'm closing in on 25K in less then 10 years, I guess I can express myself more freely there :rolaugh:

Lespauldude

Viper Owner
Reaction score
And it only took me 12.5 years, I guess I'm not as big a ***** as Dave :D But on the Alley I'm closing in on 25K in less then 10 years, I guess I can express myself more freely there :rolaugh:

Good Lord!! So in the "Alley", where love flows freely, your posting rate per day is 6.85 (and that's at 10 years (* 365). Amazing!! :omg:

JAY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mopar Boy is closing in on 10.000 posts in less than 5 years , must be close to a record........lol ! ;)

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations....I will never make that number. Good posts over the years for sure. As far as Mopar Boy is concerned, I am not surprised by the number of his posts.......he has to defend himself from the "RED PERIL" which may infect his mind and create an aversion to the color yellow:lmao:

Sainthitch

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Mopar Boy is closing in on 10.000 posts in less than 5 years , must be close to a record........lol ! ;)

Mopar boy just has a computer set to respond to every post with "yellow is the best" now if he had a red car and didnt have to waste his time trying to hide that big bird viper, he would be able to post even more then he already does!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21